Recommend a set of LCAs that don't make a ton of noise

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Looking to possibly do this upgrade next. I am looking for a good set of lower control arms that are good for the street/strip and do not introduce a ton of NVH as the car is a daily driver.

Thanks,

Mike

RedfireV8

Established Member
Had BMR's poly/poly on my 07' and no noise. I also just put J&M's poly/poly on the 12' 5.0 and no noises to report back. Can't go wrong with either. :)

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
We have ours which is a billet LCA with poly bushings. Nothing but success from our customers. Our Lower Control Arms replace the stamped steel OE Arms, and easy to install using basic hand tools. Our Billet Arms reduce un-sprung weight and eliminate wheel hop. Track-tested three-piece urethane bushings included. We have the Lightest Billet Arm on the market.

2005-2013 Mustang BBR-Billet Lower Control Arms

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We have ours which is a billet LCA with poly bushings. Nothing but success from our customers. Our Lower Control Arms replace the stamped steel OE Arms, and easy to install using basic hand tools. Our Billet Arms reduce un-sprung weight and eliminate wheel hop. Track-tested three-piece urethane bushings included. We have the Lightest Billet Arm on the market.

Those look pretty good.

NASCAR5.0

Established Member

Would these be an upgrade over the Brembo package LCA's, from what I have heard the brembo pack ones are the same as the GT500 ones?

And how do these compare to the Steeda billet lower control arms?
Steeda Billet Rear Lower Control Arms for 2005 and Up Ford Mustang 555-4405 555-4406

Would these completely eliminate all of my wheel hop?

drewzx3

Established Member
Looking to possibly do this upgrade next. I am looking for a good set of lower control arms that are good for the street/strip and do not introduce a ton of NVH as the car is a daily driver.

Thanks,

Mike
Thad is running the bbr billet's with no complaints

Steve would they still help any at the track if the car doesnt have wheel hop?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
Steve, How much lighter are they ?

Sorry that Steve didn't get back right away... The BBR Billet LCAs weigh in at 3 lbs. 8 oz. with bushings installed. They are the lightest control arm on the market and are very solid and stong pieces as well. I've been running them on my 2011 now since 2010 and I've been cutting numerous 1.5-1.4 60' times at the track and have had zero issues with wear or noise. I also drive with these in daily. We also have numerous customers that use them in their 2005-2012 cars that go around the road course. They give us feedback that these have shown a great improvement all around.

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Sorry for not getting back to this right away. But John pretty much summed it all up. We have seen many cars that suffer from wheel hop swap to these LCA's with a good tire have nothing but great results.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Just put in a order with Blow By Racing for there billet LCA with relocation brackets and a panhard bar. Once I get them put on I will give you all some info on them. Excellent customer service btw! Thanks again.....

ViciousJay

Established Member
Steve when are you going to offer a packaged suspension kit in lime green man?! Im waiting hahaha

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
I wish somebody offered a nice street package. Lca's, uca w/bracket, panhard rod w/support. Every other iteration of the mustang has suspension packages that are pre packaged and discounted, so I don't understand why companies don't do this for the 5.0.

I'll be calling bbr and steeda when my tax check hits the ground and seeing who will throw the best package deal together.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I just went ahead and got the UMIs, since I already have their LCA relocation brackets. They look very similar to the J&M, which were out of stock at American Muscle.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread