Recommended spark plugs

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
TR6 not sure of gap I think on twin screws .28-.30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Established Member
What boost and fuel type? Depending on boost level you might need one step colder.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to forever ago. No offense. Lol

What happened to the days where we abused the op for not using the search function. we sure did turn into a bunch of, well you know that stuff we used to get in high school all the time..

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
What happened to the days where we abused the op for not using the search function. we sure did turn into a bunch of, well you know that stuff we used to get in high school all the time..
I know, got way to easy on that. What's funny, search works better now. Still up in the air on this new platform from a mod standpoint.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I've seen people search and bring up an old thread then get bashed for it. No win situation.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I've seen people search and bring up an old thread then get bashed for it. No win situation.

Isn't there a rule that specifically states old threads will not be brought back? Think I read that some where on her before LOL. Getting old. Can't Remember S#!T (CRS disease) LMAO!!!

01yellercobra

Established Member
Isn't there a rule that specifically states old threads will not be brought back? Think I read that some where on her before LOL. Getting old. Can't Remember S#!T (CRS disease) LMAO!!!

I want to say there is. Which is probably why new people start new threads. But then they get bashed for not searching. Like I said, a no win situation.

Users who are viewing this thread