Red & Black Interior & Nav?

Shanezam203

Established Member
I haven't seen a GT500 with Premium Red & Black Interior and Navigation, is that an option? If it is, what years?

Thanks,
Shane

Shanezam203

Established Member
Thanks gang, I have not seen a single GT500 with Red & Black interior with Nav; good to know it is possible.

Will it be tough for me to find a Red 08 with White Stripes, Red & Black Interior & Nav?

All the cars I see on Autotrader, Cars.com and eBay are one or the other; Nav or Red & Black Interior... I will keep looking.

Shane

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Thanks gang, I have not seen a single GT500 with Red & Black interior with Nav; good to know it is possible.

Will it be tough for me to find a Red 08 with White Stripes, Red & Black Interior & Nav?

All the cars I see on Autotrader, Cars.com and eBay are one or the other; Nav or Red & Black Interior... I will keep looking.

Shane

they're out there...

Q8_Shelby

Ford Mens Factory
Established Member
07 with nav but with out color combo and HID light.
08-09 hav a nav color combo and HID light.

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
Like this...
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

chimazo

Established Member
Spawn wins!:pepper:

I have nav but no red/black interior, which sucks for me, as I hate all black. I'll probably get the red/blk Shelby interior pkg once I run out of other mods to do.

SLGT750

Established Member
I have an 07 with crimson and black w/nav. As soon as I saw this I had to have it, I don't care for the all black interior either.

que4dog

Established Member
I have an 07 with crimson and black w/nav. As soon as I saw this I had to have it, I don't care for the all black interior either.

Yeah, I have the Red Stripe Package (Black car w/ Red Stripes). They also come in White w/ Red Stripes. These Red Stripe package cars come with red & black interior and I ordered all the other options such as Nav., ambient lighting etc.

Last edited:

alloy500

Established Member
Ordered my 08 in Alloy with Crimson, nav, HID, ambiant.
Primium int required for the crimson option.
Red exterior is the most common to have crimson int so your in luck, Alloy with crimson not so common, mine is 1 of 26 for 08.
Crimson int was available on red, black, white, alloy, vapor, and I think tungston when that was available in 07.
I too had to have the crimson from the first time I saw it. Just enough red in the 500 where the red int in the GT is too much. The touch of red on the int and the touch of silver in the stripes reminds me of my dads silver, red int 66 fastback that I grew up in!

Fitz27

Established Member
I have a Red/Black interior, with nav, and red exterior with stripe delete. Built 3/2/2008

Fitz27

Established Member
I'm in Illinois also, PM if your interested. I hadn't necessarily thought about selling, but time are tough.

jcthorne

Established Member
Nav became available in Dec 2006, not necessarily co-incident with job 2 but close. two tone red/black interior was available from the begining on certian color cars. IE not available on blue or orange cars or the KR. The GT500 premium trim interior included the vinyl coverd dash, arm rests and auto dimming rear view mirror. Red inserts were a seperate option.

Users who are viewing this thread