aug2011065.jpg
aug2011066.jpg
aug2011069.jpg
aug2011067.jpg

Last edited:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I miss seeing that car everyday! (CBrowning84's old car) Nice pics OP....glad to see the SB is still looking clean!

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
I dont agree with the cobra GT thing either but he loves his car , puts on way more miles in a year than i do so good for him.As for the quarter window covers ther different and i hate the way ford finished the black part of that window.The cheeseleen spoiler is going asap, nothing beats a stock Terminator spoiler .

CBrowning84

Established Member
Glad to see my old Cobra is doing well!! Lookin great, man. Glad you're taking care of her! :thumbsup: Have you done much since the tune? What numbers are you seeing now?

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I dont agree with the cobra GT thing either but he loves his car , puts on way more miles in a year than i do so good for him.As for the quarter window covers ther different and i hate the way ford finished the black part of that window.The cheeseleen spoiler is going asap, nothing beats a stock Terminator spoiler .

Good move with planning on going back to the factory spoiler. I agree, it's the best looking one you can have on there.

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
Glad to see my old Cobra is doing well!! Lookin great, man. Glad you're taking care of her! :thumbsup: Have you done much since the tune? What numbers are you seeing now?

Hey man, has been a bad year so have not gotten the tune fully done yet, car had a short seasson due to a blown clutch and diff leaks and a cooked break rotor, nothing that cant be fixed.Parts are on order for the clutch and hopefully next year wil get it fully tuned.Looking after her and keeping her clean.....cheers

CBrowning84

Established Member
Hey man, has been a bad year so have not gotten the tune fully done yet, car had a short seasson due to a blown clutch and diff leaks and a cooked break rotor, nothing that cant be fixed.Parts are on order for the clutch and hopefully next year wil get it fully tuned.Looking after her and keeping her clean.....cheers

Ouch! Sorry to hear about that, but at least those parts aren't too expensive! :thumbsup:

still looking for a good deal on a stock spoiler, people selling these seem to think they are made out of gold judging bye the price they are asking lol.

You planning on taking off the Saleen spoiler on the Cobra?? Don't forget it's epoxied on there... When I had it put on and painted it was warped and that was the only way to get it to lay down and look good :(

You might be better off getting a trunk lid and spoiler if that's the case :shrug:

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
Parts are a fortune out here but luckly i live next to the border so i got a po box , fkn sad what us canadians pay for stuff compared to american prices.I should be able to get that spoiler of without to much damage but if i can find a lid and spoiler for a descent price ill take that route, plus i think the salleen will fit on my truck canopy with a little modification lol.

Users who are viewing this thread