red , no white and blue

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
So i finally found a OEM spoiler for the Terminator , found a complete trunk lid of a 10th anniv. for 500$. glad i got the hole thing because i found out that the trunk lid on my car is of a GT and not a cobra so i needed the wiring harness,Didnt relize that the two were different.The saleen spoiler was epoxyd on so i managed to get my shoulder under it and push untill it started to crack, i let of on the preassure abit and after a minute it just popped of lol.I then took a hammer and chissel to get the epoxy of, drilled the extra holes for the oem spoiler and swapped the harness, now i wate untill spring so i can get it to my buddys body shop for paint.
nov2011033.jpg
nov2011042.jpg
nov2011039.jpg
nov2011041.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glad to see my old Cobra is doing well!! Lookin great, man. Glad you're taking care of her! :thumbsup: Have you done much since the tune? What numbers are you seeing now?

Nice that you know who has your old Cobra. I have no clue where mine is. Last I knew back in 2006-2007 it was on owner #4.

Deadhorse, your Cobra looks good, and will look even better when you get the trunk lid repainted in the Spring. I'm already eagerly awaiting Spring, and Winter hasn't even arrived yet. LOL.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
I probably would have been a little more patient and left the saleen spoiler on until I could get in for paint. I hate when my car is dusty, much less paint issues.

But good deal on scoring the spoiler and trunk lid. I wonder what causes the prices to be so much igher out there....

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
I probably would have been a little more patient and left the saleen spoiler on until I could get in for paint. I hate when my car is dusty, much less paint issues.

But good deal on scoring the spoiler and trunk lid. I wonder what causes the prices to be so much igher out there....

i have been more than patient putting up with the saleen spoiler for over a year, i wanted it gone , and its winter out here so 6 months to work on car before spring.

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
Nice that you know who has your old Cobra. I have no clue where mine is. Last I knew back in 2006-2007 it was on owner #4.

Deadhorse, your Cobra looks good, and will look even better when you get the trunk lid repainted in the Spring. I'm already eagerly awaiting Spring, and Winter hasn't even arrived yet. LOL.

Thanks man, they old saying time flys when your having fun , geuss thats why summer seem so short lol

Users who are viewing this thread