Red Tails Trailer .... Thank you for making this film

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Looks pretty good, although I'm surprised they picked Cuba Gooding Jr. I only say that because he was in 'Men of Honor' who fought to be a Navy Diver when racial segregation in the military was rampant. Surprised they picked the same actor to be in a movie based on the same premise. :bored:

Anyways, definitely looks worth seeing, but I doubt the plot and acting will be anything to write home about.

Mayo5

Established Member
Looks pretty good, although I'm surprised they picked Cuba Gooding Jr. I only say that because he was in 'Men of Honor' who fought to be a Navy Diver when racial segregation in the military was rampant. Surprised they picked the same actor to be in a movie based on the same premise. :bored:

Anyways, definitely looks worth seeing, but I doubt the plot and acting will be anything to write home about.

Yeah. Very odd choices, it seemed they picked all the actors that usually play that role. You want to hear something else weird too? Cuba Gooding Jr. played the exact same role in the HBO movie about them. It seems like they are throwing it together and just adding a ton of cgi fight scenes.

But we will see.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
i always thought the tuskegee airmen was a good movie. This looks badass

Users who are viewing this thread