Red Tails Trailer .... Thank you for making this film

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Looks pretty awesome, I just hope that Cuba's over-acting doesn't take away from it...

Mayo5

Established Member
I will probably get flamed for this, but this movie looks like shit.

Tuskegee airmen was an HBO movie about a decade ago that was pretty decent. This looks like the same movie, with worse actors, George Lucas and his CGI, and a cheesy feel good feeling about overcoming racial boundaries; which gives the studio a huge hit.

I will probably see it, because I'm a WW2 buff but I won't hold my hopes up for this one.

Without posting the other pictures, I think Southpark can give us a good reminder of why not to trust anything associated with George Lucas:

alg_southpark.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now THAT one looks like it is more than promising. I just found a "must see" movie I will be anxiously awaiting to hit the theaters in January.

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
The story has been told before and a movie has also been made about such a story. With that said, this movie looks "BADASS"! I will definately be seeing this one.

Grif62

Established Member
Link is not working :??:

Edit: Found it on youtube, looks pretty good.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I will probably get flamed for this, but this movie looks like shit.

Tuskegee airmen was an HBO movie about a decade ago that was pretty decent. This looks like the same movie, with worse actors, George Lucas and his CGI, and a cheesy feel good feeling about overcoming racial boundaries; which gives the studio a huge hit.

I will probably see it, because I'm a WW2 buff but I won't hold my hopes up for this one.

Without posting the other pictures, I think Southpark can give us a good reminder of why not to trust anything associated with George Lucas:

alg_southpark.jpg

Not going to flame you but I think you might be over critcal when thinking about this movie. World War II movies are are great when done right and there are only so many ways you can make one. I loved the old movie Memphis Bell and really excited there is another WWII movie coming out.

And Lucas and Spielberg may have whored out some of their ideas, but they also made proven blockbusters, so to me they still have plenty of credibility.

Users who are viewing this thread