Redfire, Mystic, Black Vert Photo Shoot

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
Here are some pics my Friend Aaron took yesterday. Camera was a Nikon D-60 with a stock lens. The Mysti and Vert are mine, Redfire is his and Black 06 GT is my friend Fish's lol. Enjoy and please let me know what ya think.
DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0484.jpg

DSC_0491.jpg

DSC_0517.jpg

DSC_0530.jpg

DSC_0533.jpg

DSC_0537.jpg

DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0547.jpg

DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0556.jpg

DSC_0562.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0572.jpg

Last edited:

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
these really are sick looking cars... i'd be surprised if there was anyone out there that didn't have a deep respect for them... great pics!

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Nice cars and nice photos. I'm sure you know, but from the title I thought it was going to be a Mystic (96 Cobra), but it's a Mystichrome (04 Cobra). You're a lucky man to own two cobras!:beer:

yosemiddysam

Established Member
Thanks everyone. No I do not suck balls. My wife happens to make just as much as me so "WE" have a set of Cobra's. We have both worked very hard for what we have and loved every minute of it!!!!! Sorry about the title.......I was rushing and meant to say MystiChrome. If a mod can change it please do! AAron actually has two also. He has an 03 or 04 DSG Vert! Thanks for the compliments and for looking!!!!!

yosemiddysam

Established Member
Well we had just clayed and waxed our cars and I didnt want to throw tire gunk all over the cars. I tried some stuff there but it didnt work out too well. I also hate the fact that most tires shines make your tires crack and or dry rot!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice cars and nice photos. I'm sure you know, but from the title I thought it was going to be a Mystic (96 Cobra), but it's a Mystichrome (04 Cobra). You're a lucky man to own two cobras!:beer:

LOL! Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. I thought I was going to see a '96 Mystic. His '04 Mystichrome is super nice. And the convertible? Me wants!!! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread