Redneck wedding LOL

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
the overalls is a little much but hey its not how much you spend on a wedding that counts I got married to my wife at the Justice of the Peace for $50 bucks and I had to use a fake ring cause I spent my wad on her ring we have been together 13 years and goin strong.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As long as they enjoyed their wedding and they're happy, that's all that matters. I've been to some very expensive weddings in my lifetime that ended up being disasters and with the couples splitting in short time. JMO.

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
Think about it , for a woman to agree to such a wedding she must be a keeper . Hell it may have been the grooms idea . He's probably just a good 'ol boy that loves hunting . Imagine if your future wife agreed to a "mustang" themed wedding where everyone wore simpson racing suits at a drag strip where everyone sat in the stands , your married at the tree , hop in your stang do a sweet burnout and cruise down the strip with your new wife in tow......?

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
Think about it , for a woman to agree to such a wedding she must be a keeper . Hell it may have been the grooms idea . He's probably just a good 'ol boy that loves hunting . Imagine if your future wife agreed to a "mustang" themed wedding where everyone wore simpson racing suits at a drag strip where everyone sat in the stands , your married at the tree , hop in your stang do a sweet burnout and cruise down the strip with your new wife in tow......?

hmmmm......now thats an idea!!!!:burnout:

red00lght

Established Member
Ehh...so they don't have money for a big fancy wedding...looks like they had a good time! At least that country boy didn't end up with a high maintenance city girl! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread