rehost Blades video?

customperforman

Drivin the Big Iron
Established Member
Hey, im rebuilding my video library as the computer crashed. so, can anyone rehost the vid Blades made of his Cobra when he first got it?
details: song - what it is to burn by Finch
he had shots of the mods and before and after installation
there were other cars sitting at the house also; and a ferrari in the garage with the Cobra

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
There's a link to a .zip file of all of Blade's videos plus a few others with him in it. :beer:

BTW, are you a Hornet pilot? If so, you're living my dream, heh.

Last edited:

Fat-cat

Established Member
Look like blade got himslef a gt500 thats too bad lol jk Gt500 owners ijust cant come up with 50 k lol

customperforman

Drivin the Big Iron
Established Member
Steeda30 said:
There's a link to a .zip file of all of Blade's videos plus a few others with him in it. :beer:

BTW, are you a Hornet pilot? If so, you're living my dream, heh.

Thanks for the link....downloading now. as for driving Hornets...by this time next year, i should be. thats what im training for now. shoot, thats what i joined the Marine Corps for. its always been my dream. i was planning on getting out after two enlistments, but my wife gave me the "follow your dreams" speech, so i went to OCS, TBS, and now flight school.

i have alot of training videos on CD i would love to share, but cant find a way to get them out...they are pretty big.

Rick

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Hey rick your not too far from me, Im in Destin, Santa rosa bch area.
Good luck, and kill em all.....

Crigitine

Established Member
Steeda30 said:

Do you think I could get that link as well? I had a few of his videos, but lost them when I had to reformat my computer. I loved them. :(

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
Got a ride in the GT500... not too impressed. His 474rwhp cobra felt much stronger. I think the GT500 put down ~450 stock. Its too heavy!

Users who are viewing this thread