Remember my cousin that bought the silver SRT-10 Viper truck? Viper GTS Added!!

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
HAHA No way, he bought the Viper from the Arlington heights Nissan!! haha I just saw it the other day. Awesome!

Lucky dude!

Rick88LX

Established Member
Lots of toys being dumped these days.

Viper values take a pretty good hit once they cross 10,000 miles. They've always been that way...at least around Metro Detroit.

If I recall correctly, my friend's '03 GTS would drop $5k when it hit 10,000 miles (according to the dealer)...so he traded it in at 9,900.

Nice ride nonetheless. Hope he has fun with it.

yellow98stang

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbsAJsBizWo"]YouTube - Race - Dodge Viper ACR vs. Porsche 996 tt[/nomedia]
I think this viper sound amazing...for all those that think vipers "can't" sound good...

johnkn

Established Member
would hope no more then 36K.... itll be for sale in 6 months when the he comes off his high of buyin a viper... mine was gone in 4 months.. they are turds

sooo your cousin has two POSs now?? thought he would of learned the first time

So everyone responds positively to the OP, then the wave runner, jet ski, Neon, Corvette guy feels compelled to come in and talk shit about someone's car, not once but twice.

Go back and play with your wave runner, jet ski, Neon and Corvette, you'll be just fine.....:lol1:

Last edited:

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
So everyone responds positively to the OP, then the wave runner, jet ski, Neon, Corvette guy feels compelled to come in and talk shit about someone's car, not once but twice.

Go back and play with your wave runner, jet ski, Neon and Corvette, you'll be just fine.....:lol1:

Thank you, that guy is a clown and the only thing he has worthy is the C6Z

johnkn

Established Member
Dead Eye, careful buddy, your car is a Turd AND a POS... See posts above.. :lol: :-D

Take care........

Last edited:

TheChopShopLLC

New Guy
Established Member
Beautiful 'Cuda, sounds wicked, thanks for sharing....

Your welcome, I still dig the V-10. I am the proud owner of my first Cobra (03), for the past couple weeks. I havn't got to drive it much, but looking forward to it.

Tell your cousin he has a sweet looking new ride! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread