Remember to wear your belts kiddos....... That escalated quickly holy S***

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
1688036413978.png

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
-That outlet mall had a shit load of teslas which leads me to believe it was a blue area, which fits the bill
-Cop was originally only talking to those kids because of the mom's rack
-Gotta be hard to locate source of the sound of gunfire in an environment like that with all the shit for the sound to bounce off

Hat tip to that LEO though

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Gotta be hard to locate source of the sound of gunfire in an environment like that with all the shit for the sound to bounce off

Not sure what correct procedure should have been but he seemed to engage target from a long ways away and appeared to just be lobbing shots. Did the job tho.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Not sure what correct procedure should have been but he seemed to engage target from a long ways away and appeared to just be lobbing shots. Did the job tho.
After I saw how far he ran I was thinking to myself "damn I bet he wished he hopped back in his car and drove." But, there's no way he could've known how far he was gonna run, he grabbed the rifle and went toward the threat; more than a lot can say about a few LEO agencies in recent events

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I think the officer needs to do a bit more cardio. Mad respect for the men & women doing that job though.

U.M.
Started the video and could see your comment and was all prepared to ask how far youve run in full kit with a rifle but that dude made it 60 yards at best before being gassed. Regardless he did his job just like he should have and saw it through to the end. Youre 100% correct, Rule #1 - Cardio.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Dude was wiped out quick, but that can’t be an easy thing to do.

Where/when was this? Fatalities? Hopefully the shooter died crying.

Edit: nevermind, saw this was the ****wad at Allen

bird_dog0347

Established Member
-That outlet mall had a shit load of teslas which leads me to believe it was a blue area, which fits the bill
-Gotta be hard to locate source of the sound of gunfire in an environment like that with all the shit for the sound to bounce off

I live about 20 minutes from where this happened, Allen is a large suburb about 45 minutes north of Dallas, which is very blue but Allen on it's own is likely more red.

That outlet mall is fairly large and it's hard enough to drive in that parking lot without chaos going on around you, the officer absolutely made the right call to go on foot even if he was on the other side. The weather was in the mid 80's that day here and with all that concrete it gets HOT, I'm not surprised he was gassed quickly.

Great work by him for sure, and the traffic around that area is always nuts, so I'm not shocked how long it took to get more cops onsite.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I feel like they got on scene pretty fast considering he was already there on site. The fact that another officer was there when they cleared the body when it was only 2min maybe from the time the first shots rang out to when he got to the shooter?

MG0h3

Established Member
Started the video and could see your comment and was all prepared to ask how far youve run in full kit with a rifle but that dude made it 60 yards at best before being gassed. Regardless he did his job just like he should have and saw it through to the end. Youre 100% correct, Rule #1 - Cardio.

I suspect part of the huffing and puffing was from the nerves/anxiousness. Probably would’ve been breathing hard just walking.

You can see the difference in behavior from the two officers at the end. The support guy that didn’t engage was totally calm.

No doubt the better cardio shape you’re in, the less that stuff effects you though.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member

Lol def got the Latina fever

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread