"Remember When's"

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
And Number 2: 2006 All Member's GTG. 76 Cobras. One of the biggest SVT Cobra events in history.....

There was one non-Cobra there, too.......I remember the "burn-out contest" when everyone was leaving that meet, lol!

DSC_0080.jpg

untitled.jpg

Anyone still have video from that?

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
yea dreddstang and i had it all on video and it got lost when someone hacked our maca site.

Dammmit! And I never got to see......lol:bash:

I guess the site getting hacked could be another "remember when" ....:lol: I mean, who else does that actually happen to?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Kent, is this it?

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/22744466]Leaving the MACA GTG-2006 on Vimeo[/ame]

Videos not that great because I downloaded it from the MACA site.
I always cringe when I watch that. I wanted to do a nice drift when leaving, but I thought I saw an officer down the street, and drove like an old man.
It wasn't. :bash:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Kent, is this it?

Leaving the MACA GTG-2006 on Vimeo

Videos not that great because I downloaded it from the MACA site.
I always cringe when I watch that. I wanted to do a nice drift when leaving, but I thought I saw an officer down the street, and drove like an old man.
It wasn't. :bash:

Thats definitely the one Greg. Hey, I can see my wifes booty at the 6:12 mark, haha. Wow, I barely remember when I was 2.93 upper only......

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Chris, I remember seeing another video of everyone leaving taken from the other side of the street.
I thought I had a copy, but couldn't find it. Maybe someone else has a copy of it. :shrug:

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
Gettysburg GTG, OC every year, party at the Green Turtle, Scott was the shizzle and the kart accident? Zax nailed the gas the proof is in the video!!;-)

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Gettysburg GTG, OC every year, party at the Green Turtle, Scott was the shizzle and the kart accident? Zax nailed the gas the proof is in the video!!;-)

Speaking of which, are you guys doing OC this year???

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Man.....so many good times! First OC, first meet at hooters, first JR & Denise cookout and cruise, trip to MW at MB, mod days at Scott's, Amazon tuning meets and on and on. Best times ever..best club ever...and out of all the cars I've owned including the current one....my vette....I sure loved being in the SY vert with the MACA gang! Man I hate that I got rid of that car. Oh well...the memories live on.....MACA rules!:rockon:

:beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Nice post Greg. That was a great meet. At least you can remember why you drove out of there all slow, I don't even remember why I did it.

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
who remember dewy beach.... i know only a few people that were there.... about john p getting all 4 tires slashed by a special someone! lol

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
There was one non-Cobra there, too.......I remember the "burn-out contest" when everyone was leaving that meet, lol!

DSC_0080.jpg

untitled.jpg

Anyone still have video from that?

yea dreddstang and i had it all on video and it got lost when someone hacked our maca site.

Dammmit! And I never got to see......lol:bash:

I guess the site getting hacked could be another "remember when" ....:lol: I mean, who else does that actually happen to?

Is this it?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7vyVrVH788"]YouTube - MACA 7-1-06[/nomedia]

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member

The brakes failed and I'm sticking to it

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Anyone remember the cruise when the white Lambo pulled into the cruise line.

All you heard was 5-6 Cobra's downshift and exhaust roars going after him. It looked like a pack of wild dogs running after their next kill

Users who are viewing this thread