Removed the Spoiler on my GT

03GT_to_03Cobra

Established Member
I took the spoiler on and off my old GT, I wouldn't get the holes filled until you are 100% sure. I personally decided to keep the spoiler. Then I switched to a cobra

Sublimize23

Established Member
Looks great! Mine is wingless too. I got some plugs from Lowe's (they are plastic rivets or something) that fit perfectly. Before I put them in, I painted them with some of the Ford touch up paint and clear coated them, and although they are noticeable up close, they look great. You could even leave them black though.

Panturia

Just some kid
Established Member
People who don't think wingless looks great on these cars are insane. Taking the wing off my 97 was one of my favorite mods, and it only takes 5 minutes. :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think it looksfine either way. I do, though, love the subtle '03-'04 Cobra spoiler.

CLN 6R

Established Member
looks good but i think the car needs to be a little lower.
My driveway is on a slight slant downhill, so the side I took most of the pics on looks a bit higher than it is on flat ground. I also am going to remove the front-top ISO's to give the front a bit more of a drop.

I love this car. Ive got tons of pics saved on my computer. What suspension stuff you have on there?

H&R Super Sports with only top ISO's in, Fox Tokico "Blue" Shocks/Struts, and M.M. Caster Camber plates.

Users who are viewing this thread