renegade performance dyno tune

MyNamesAriva

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm getting ready to do the over due pulley swap on my car and I'm wondering if anybody here has gone to renegade performance in Mira mar for a custom dyno tune. I know almost everyone here goes to either GTR or RET. I'm just trying to see if maybe these guys are good, u know give us options lol. I've gone to these guys for regular car maintenance and they've been great. Hopefully someone here can vouch for these guys, they seem like good guys and the shop looks pretty legit...and its alot closer then the other two for me lol.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldnt hesitate to use them

My wifes cobra was tuned by them, took the same car to RET and the tunes were identical +/- a few HP

Key was, the tune was safe

lilgrneyes1979

*Twin Screwed Chick*
Established Member
I wouldnt hesitate to use them

My wifes cobra was tuned by them, took the same car to RET and the tunes were identical +/- a few HP

Key was, the tune was safe

Safe-ish... Not sure if it was an oversight by the previous owner or the shop, but it's running too much boost for 91 octane alone. I had to bump up to a 91+Torco mix to ensure everything was good.

Again I don't know if that info just didn't get passed along to me. :shrug:

Other than adding Torco to the mix, nothing else was changed. They did a bunch of install work on the car prior to my purchase of it. So far, I haven't had any complaints.

Ray Lucca

Established Member
If you don't mind driving a bit:

Steve at Powertrain in Huntington Beach, he tunes with both SCT and the Predator... Tuning only

Greg at RET in Downey, he Tunes with SCT. Full service and instalations...

Users who are viewing this thread