Replaced the lifted daily truck with GTR.. kept Viper. Pics inside!

Blown02

Established Member
Looks awesome(both cars)!!

I know I'm going to ask the cardinal sin thing to ask but what does it cost to send a GTR in for upgrades(not including the wheels/tires)? I know if you have to ask you can't afford it, I know this and that's why I'm asking, lol!

Stout numbers too, be a perfect DD.
the base st2 kit is like $10.5k installed I believe.. I got the flex fuel kit so it was a few thousand more so I think it was abt $13k with transportation.. then the wheels, tires, blow off valves, painted calipers, etc. more than i was originally thinking of spending to say the least :(

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So nice man!
I really like those GT-R cars. I saw one in person about a month ago. What a killer looking car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A Viper and a GTR in your stable. I'm jealous! :p But seriously, you've enhanced that good looking GTR spot on. Must be a tough decision on Saturday which ride you're going to go with.

Blown02

Established Member
A Viper and a GTR in your stable. I'm jealous! :p But seriously, you've enhanced that good looking GTR spot on. Must be a tough decision on Saturday which ride you're going to go with.
thanks. its a good problem to have :D
tbh most days I want to drive the GTR. Its just such an easy car to drive.. not just going fast, but just day to day stuff.. getting in and out, visibility, parking, etc. its an awesome DD. but now that I have so much money in it Im looking for a little jeep wrangler to DD so I can keep the perrrty sports cars clean haha

i love the viper, it just requires more effort to drive and gets a TON of attention

Blown02

Established Member
hg21Jak.jpg

aNI8Ip4.jpg

vuxeLTp.jpg

Fg9SYGK.jpg

jrandy

Established Member
I've always had a love / hate with the GTR's, but really started to like them after driving my co-workers. Looking good, OP.

Blown02

Established Member
Just wanted to update this thread..
Finally got some good weather and Ive figured the car out along with the help of Kenny at Jotech .. still have more to work on but Im happy so far!
I made two 10.3 passes this morning on the street.. heres the overall stats on the best run..
56* and low humidity at sea level..
Launch was 3800 or 3900rpms, Cobb/Jotech traction on 2. E85@67%. Nt05 fronts@30psi, nt01 rears@25psi.
Pulled 1.25 or so g on the launch but spun a little too hard.
10.36@135mph
1.66 60 foot
0-60mph in 2.69 seconds, 2.5seconds with 1 foot rollout

Id like to see what it can do with a better 60 foot. Maybe I can knock .1 off my 60 foot by raising the launch rpms to 4k or 4100 and raising traction setting to 3. That .1 on the 60 should be .2 or .3 total I think

pbjXqUm.jpg

Sirraf

Established Member
I had a 15 GTR black edition, same color. Loved that car. Looking back, I wish I would have gotten the blue.
gtr3_zpssxmb3ukc-jpg.650546

Users who are viewing this thread