Replica Window Stickers

PA SNAKE

Established Member
I'm interested as well in having mine done as well. The previous owner had the original one folded several times. I was able to do a "double-scan" of the original one and now I'm in the process of cleaning it up in Photoshop. However, if you have a format in place that captures all of the original information, i.e. car details, dealership, etc.. I'll let you do it.

1. Is it possible that you could forward me a sample image that you've done so that I can take a look at the work.
2. Tell me what information you'll need from me.. OR I can forward you an electronic copy of the Window Stick and you can capture the information from there.
3. and cost...?

If you have any questions, you can PM me back or Email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Rick

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
PA SNAKE said:
I'm interested as well in having mine done as well. The previous owner had the original one folded several times. I was able to do a "double-scan" of the original one and now I'm in the process of cleaning it up in Photoshop. However, if you have a format in place that captures all of the original information, i.e. car details, dealership, etc.. I'll let you do it.

1. Is it possible that you could forward me a sample image that you've done so that I can take a look at the work.
2. Tell me what information you'll need from me.. OR I can forward you an electronic copy of the Window Stick and you can capture the information from there.
3. and cost...?

If you have any questions, you can PM me back or Email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Rick

Rick - I believe I emailed you, but I'm not positive. Not receiving my topic reply notifications for some reason, so I'm not sure.

1. Here's a sample. http://www.corral.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12417&cat=500&ppuser=37979

2. Forwarding the ecopy would be the easiest way, and most accurate. Pricing varies from quarter to quarter by Ford, so having the original is the best way to get it right.

3. $27.00 for the basic repro reduced to fit 8.5x11 paper
Add $5.00 for dealer info
Add $5.00 for additional copy
Add $5.00 for upsize to 11x17, trimmed down to original size

Blownnjucied94

Established Member
Rick,
i'm new to this site, i spend most of my time over at NLOC... i have the same name over there "blownnjucied94". i was wondering it you could do any window stickers for my lightning, its a 94. i know there are quite a few guys over there interrested. pm me, or drop me an email. i'd like to try and set something up. maybe i can talk to the other guys at NLOC and set up a group purchase or something.

Thanks, Matt

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Yep, I can do one for you, Matt. Group purchase wouldn't work simply because of my turn times - takes me 1-3 weeks per to do one.

My email - rwhite 302 at yahoo dot com

red95gts

Established Member
I received one of these a few weeks ago and I'm very pleased with the quality! Will look great framed!

Thanks Richard!

CAMELEON

Established Member
I recieved one for my 95 Cobra a while ago and was very pleased with the service and results. I still need to order one for the Mystic, but that will probably wait a while.

Users who are viewing this thread