Repo super snake wheels are coming.

Shelbysteve

Established Member
UPDATE!!!!

Talked to classic design this morning. Wheels are 1399 to 1699 for all 4 wheels plus shipping. Wheels are limited and whomever wants a set should call and order asap.

Call 248-624-7997 and ask for nick or Justin. Tell them Steve with the silver shelby sent you.

Thx guys

Just got word from a local shop that they have produced a super snake style wheel. I've seen the pics a

nd other then it not being a Forge wheel and saying Acola forge on it, it's a perfect match IMO.

Great wheel for someone looking for the style and not caring to much about having the real thing.

Comes in chrome, matte black and svtpp gray and are 20x9 and 20x10

1399 Black or gray

1699 chrome.

Wheels will accept shelby caps that can be bought online.

I can send pics via email.

Last edited:

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
This is going to piss off the people selling used ones for more than double what they cost new...

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Where do I order...people selling those wheels are usually high on some sort of halucinogen when posting asking prices.....I'll take some knock offs if they are well done.

Shelbysteve

Established Member
Hey guys, from what Im told by the companies main distributer , and from what I can see from the pics, the offset is perfect. Not sure of weight or material, as I'm just a good client of the place that will be selling them for the company.

To order a set, call classic design concepts (very well known, just google them) at 248-624-7997 and ask for nick, tell him Steve with the silver gt 500 told you to call about the super snake reproduction wheels. He is a real cool guy and can hook you up with all the info.

From what he told me, wheels come in matte black, svtpp gray and chrome. The come with a pretty goofy center cap (for reasons of not trying to look like an exact copy I'm sure) but they are made to accept the CS shelby caps you can buy on line for 149.99'.

I'm told whees are 20x9 and 20x10 and will cost 1399 black or gray and 1699 chrome.

Sorry I can't post pics, but you can shoot me a pm and I can email the link.

I can tell you this, I'm a car freak an a perfectionist when it comes to something looking 100 percent, with that said, im ordering a set Monday.

Really just posting these here to make sure you guys gets first dibs !!!

UOTE=Blwn04SVTcobra;13521273]Where do I order...people selling those wheels are usually high on some sort of halucinogen when posting asking prices.....I'll take some knock offs if they are well done.[/QUOTE]

fullboogie

Established Member
Why the secrecy over pics? If CDC wants to sell them, I'd say they better show us what they're selling.

Shelbysteve

Established Member
No secret. I'm a long time customer of the owner, George. They were installing my cat back a week ago, when he said something about these wheels and I said....you better call me the moment you have pricing and pics. He sent me a email at 545 with the info. They are not the manufacture, not sure who it is. Im sure I will find out more as it becomes available. He just got info late today.

I can email someone the attachment, and feel free to post pics, my ipad wont let me, I've tried for the last hour.

Keep in mind, it has a goofy style center cap from the manufacturer, which takes way from the overall look IMO, but I already ordered the flat, SS style cap from shelby website!!!

QUOTE=fullboogie;13521370]Why the secrecy over pics? If CDC wants to sell them, I'd say they better show us what they're selling.[/QUOTE]

kozumasbullitt

Established Member
If you Google "replica super snale wheels" you will find what is most likely what they are selling. The downside to the knockoffs are they are cast so they weigh more, are not as durable. If you care about what other people think, enthusiasts will be able to tell they are replicas.

kccobra1

Established Member
If you Google "replica super snale wheels" you will find what is most likely what they are selling. The downside to the knockoffs are they are cast so they weigh more, are not as durable. If you care about what other people think, enthusiasts will be able to tell they are replicas.

Cant find any "Super Snale" rims, but not saying shelby on them would make your car slower I am sure! lmao

Users who are viewing this thread