Reports of Explosion in New York City’s Port Authority

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I know nothing about this but let me guess some idiot associated with some terrorist organization is responsible smh

funny thing is I'm going into the city today and often go to times square on Sundays since I'm only an hour away.

the last jackass that tried to set off a bomb in times square lived in the city I work in in Bridgeport CT so these home grown terrorist are really starting to surface and it seems NY city is the place its gonna happen!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
The suspected bomber was a 27-year-old ISIS-inspired Bangladeshi national who lived in Brooklyn, law enforcement sources told The New York Post. The suspect allegedly packed the five-inch metal pipe bomb and battery pack into the right side of his jacket, but the device exploded prematurely. The suspect told police he made the bomb at the electrical company he works at, The New York Post reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/1...-prompt-police-response-in-new-york-city.html

Never_Enough

Established Member
The suspected bomber was a 27-year-old ISIS-inspired Bangladeshi national who lived in Brooklyn, law enforcement sources told The New York Post. The suspect allegedly packed the five-inch metal pipe bomb and battery pack into the right side of his jacket, but the device exploded prematurely. The suspect told police he made the bomb at the electrical company he works at, The New York Post reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/1...-prompt-police-response-in-new-york-city.html
Must have been a junk bomb if it blew up on his person & he lived.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
171211-port-authority-bombing-suspect-640x480.jpg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
and people wonder why Trump wants a Travel ban for Muslims smh. more HARD evidence right here!

Except he was from Bangladesh which isn't on the list or in the Middle East. But it is a majority Muslim country so I see what you were going for.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
that sounds great in a liberal debate club but the reality is almost EVERY time u turn of the TV and see someone strapping a bomb to their chest to blow up innocent people it aint Jews, christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc.... its ****ing MUSLIMS!

I guess u think its just coincidence that every time a bomb goes off its a a ****ing idiot right.

again, let not confuse REALITY with RACISM!

Let's not forget all Muslims are not terrorists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
that sounds great in a liberal debate club but the reality is almost EVERY time u turn of the TV and see someone strapping a bomb to their chest to blow up innocent people it aint Jews, christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc.... its ****ing MUSLIMS!

I guess u think its just coincidence that every time a bomb goes off its a a ****ing idiot right.

The most effective (by far) terrorist attack of the year wasn't committed by a Muslim or an immigrant...

Also he said "Not all Muslims are terrorists" which doesn't mean that the majority of terrorists aren't Muslim cause they are lately.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Let's strap a correctly functioning bomb and vest on him and give the guy a one way ticket to N Korea. He gets to blow something up, and we possibly get rid of two birds with one stone...

...I mean bomb.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Never_Enough

Established Member

I guess you forgot about the white guys that have committed acts of terrorism recently, right? You sound quite racist, dude.

Users who are viewing this thread