Representing: Took home best 79-93 at Silver Springs Car Show!

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Ocala, Florida: Turnout was only 650 cars (compared to normal 1,500) due to freezing weather but still a decent amount of cars and judging was by popular vote. This is my second time taking this award (last time was four years ago with 1,200 cars).

SilverSprings10448.jpg

Pic of Cobra and my Cabin at the state park next door.

18774_233832363343_549108343_3208349_422045_n.jpg

We went with a group of 20 people from Stangs of South Florida and had an absolute blast, we do this every year and can't wait to do it again. My buddy Carlos Caraza took home best 65-69 also.

18774_235387528343_549108343_3216703_7826069_n.jpg

Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Congrats Ben, your car looks good as always :rockon:

At least you can take it out in Jan., up here our cars are put away Nov. 1st, and right now the roads are white from all the SALT they've put down.. :cryying:

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Congrats Ben, your car looks good as always :rockon:

At least you can take it out in Jan., up here our cars are put away Nov. 1st, and right now the roads are white from all the SALT they've put down.. :cryying:

Thanks! I can't imagine.It was 19 degrees and we did have ice in the morning but I guess we still can't complain....

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Looks like everyone chose well. That is a beautiful car :thumbsup: Do you have any pics of the interior?

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Couldn't have been all the south Florida people picking one person to vote for, and making them the winner like the judges commented on, could it? ;)

BTW, I forgot to ask, WTF happened to your back bumper and tail light?

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Couldn't have been all the south Florida people picking one person to vote for, and making them the winner like the judges commented on, could it? ;)

BTW, I forgot to ask, WTF happened to your back bumper and tail light?

Dude our group had six cars in the show (six votes) amongst 650 cars / votes.

The judges were referring to the Ocala Club which DOMINATES this thing every year. Did you see the other Foxes there??? Were you even there Saturday? There were a ton of people checking out voting for my car.

Someone backed into my car and I have to replace my tail light and yes it has a small scratch.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Dude our group had six cars in the show (six votes) amongst 650 cars / votes.

The judges were referring to the Ocala Club which DOMINATES this thing every year. Did you see the other Foxes there??? Were you even there Saturday? There were a ton of people checking out voting for my car.

:lol1: Calm down man, I didn't know who they were referring to, I was just giving ya hell.

Saturday, I was at work. Maybe next year I will try to make it to the cruise, both days, etc.

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
Thanks! All I have is of the seats I think.

What did you do to get the rear seats to work in a Fox? Are they the 03 Cobra covers or are they aftermarket? What did you do about the hole in the top where the latch was? I have a rear set I want to put in my car.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
What did you do to get the rear seats to work in a Fox? Are they the 03 Cobra covers or are they aftermarket? What did you do about the hole in the top where the latch was? I have a rear set I want to put in my car.

I took the 04 rear set and my Fox seats set to an upholsterer. He took out the inserts of the suede from the 04 and then matched the leather and remade the covers. Came out perfect as you see and cost me about $500.00 I think.

bad93svt

Established Member
did you get any pics of the nicest black 93 cobra on property ? :pepper::pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread