REQUESTING PIX of MYSTIC CHROME DROP TOPS AND COUPES!!!!!

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
9c498287.jpg

e8bf9b80.jpg

14f30430.jpg

c7ffe378.jpg

Jut got her yesterday! More pics to come.. Getting new lens for the Nikon

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love that second photo! Game over! Well, not quite. I know there are more great looking Mystichrome Terminators that will show up here. :)

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
There was never a color called "mystic chrome". It is called mystichrome. And yes it makes a difference.

Actually it doesn't, while it IS called Mystichrome, there was no such thing as mystic chrome, and its easy to tell what color he meant. Especially because of the forum he asked in. No need to be the way you were, its not nice and condescending.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Actually it doesn't, while it IS called Mystichrome, there was no such thing as mystic chrome, and its easy to tell what color he meant. Especially because of the forum he asked in. No need to be the way you were, its not nice and condescending.

bullshit! Since This is not smackdown I will leave it at that.

I was not referring to the possible confusion between the 96 mystic. If you are going to ask people for something the least you can do is get the name right. My correction was not condescending it was factual. Don't like it? To ****ing bad

Last edited:

Tunedprt91

Established Member

So would you rather the guy go around saying the wrong thing? I think most people come here to gain more knowledge about svt vehicles so just look at it as the op learning something new :) :read:

It would be the same as the op coming in here and saying "my cobra doesnt have a snake in the grill like others do. Did the previous owner change the cobra to a pony?" He would then be told that they all came stock with the pony etc.

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
bullshit! Since This is not smackdown I will leave it at that.

I was not referring to the possible confusion between the 96 mystic. If you are going to ask people for something the least you can do is get the name right. My correction was not condescending it was factual. Don't like it? To ****ing bad

What do you mean the least I can do is get the name right? I didn't imply any name, or tell you any name, so how could I not get any name right?

And bullshit on your "factual, not condescending" correction. If it were purely factual, you would have at least corrected his mistake without coming off like a jerk with the "and yes it makes a difference" part. I know you were being your usual self. Don't like that I caught on to it? Too ****ing bad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread