Reservoir Tanks From Revan Racing

masonh

Established Member
Beware, they are expensive!
PROJECT 321 | Products: Automotive - Ford GT500

It wouldn't be so bad if you could just buy the two coolant caps for about $200.

If anyone really likes these caps for the oil, brakes and dipstick and doesn't have the tanks, I would be more than happy to go in on the $530 with you and keep just the two coolant caps?

Van@RevanRacing

It wouldn't be so bad if you could just buy the two coolant caps for about $200.

If anyone really likes these caps for the oil, brakes and dipstick and doesn't have the tanks, I would be more than happy to go in on the $530 with you and keep just the two coolant caps?

post up some pics of your reservoirs when you get them installed

masonh

Established Member
I will. I hope to get them on tonight, but I need a few more coats of plasti-dip. It started raining on me last night and I had to stop.

Van@RevanRacing

I want to see some powder coated black ones mounted.

Not mounted as of yet but the first few sets are already out of powder coating.

BlackReservoirs_zpse9233bf4.jpg

masonh

Established Member
Not mounted as of yet but the first few sets are already out of powder coating.

My plasti-dip can't compete with the powder coat, but it was easy and no waiting.

20130728_055203.jpg

20130728_055812.jpg

20130728_060107.jpg

I think I'm going to spray the caps to so they will be solid black.

Install took me a little while mainly because I was trying to save all of my coolant as I went along and it was dark outside. I only lost a few dribbles and just emptied the plastic tanks into the new aluminum tanks when I was done. I started a little after 3:00am and finished a little before 6:00am. The OEM clamps are a little funky.

I also had to ziptie a couple of hoses, just for extra precaution. I saw the install thread where i think the guy was protecting a hose from hitting the pulley, but my upper SC tank hose was pretty close to my fan so I ziptied it as well.

The tanks look great and I just got back from a hard 30 minute drive and nothing is leaking so I'm good2go.

Thanks again Van.

masonh

Established Member
And yes I'm an idiot. When I was taping off the tanks to spray I taped off the mounting tabs and they are still silver, but I'll fix that later.

Slowponycar

Established Member
My plasti-dip can't compete with the powder coat, but it was easy and no waiting.

20130728_055203.jpg

20130728_055812.jpg

20130728_060107.jpg

Install took me a little while mainly because I was trying to save all of my coolant as I went along and it was dark outside. I only lost a few dribbles and just emptied the plastic tanks into the new aluminum tanks when I was done. I started a little after 3:00am and finished a little before 6:00am. The OEM clamps are a little funky.

I also had to ziptie a couple of hoses, just for extra precaution. I saw the install thread where i think the guy was protecting a hose from hitting the pulley, but my upper SC tank hose was pretty close to my fan so I ziptied it as well.

The tanks look great and I just got back from a hard 30 minute drive and nothing is leaking so I'm good2go.

Thanks again Van.

:beer:looks good

Van@RevanRacing

20130728_055203.jpg

20130728_055812.jpg

20130728_060107.jpg

Thanks again Van.

Looks good Mason!!

I wasn't sure about these.... Until I saw them in black... Van, your killing me.

I'm glad you like them!! :beer:

aksvt

Established Member
Was hoping to have mine installed today but looks as if FedEx lost the package. Doesn't surprise me, I almost always have some issue when something ships thru them but never have problems with UPS.
Was supposed to be delivered today but the last scan was in Chicago, estimated delivery date magically disappeared and was replaced with a N/A lol.

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

Was hoping to have mine installed today but looks as if FedEx lost the package. Doesn't surprise me, I almost always have some issue when something ships thru them but never have problems with UPS.
Was supposed to be delivered today but the last scan was in Chicago, estimated delivery date magically disappeared and was replaced with a N/A lol.

Dammit

NELCO

Established Member
Aksvt, You have a great attitude. Nice, to see you not blaming Van. FedEX is to blame. I hope your tanks show up soon..
Nelco

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Mine showed up Fri and wife misplaced them until tonight, but they look great!
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member

20130728_055203.jpg

20130728_055812.jpg

20130728_060107.jpg

Thanks again Van.

Being picky here but is the passenger side tank a bit cocked?
-J

Users who are viewing this thread