Resizing my pics

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
What are some ways I can resize pics myself without having to ask someone to do it for me everytime? I'd really just like to make them small enough to post in threads here, although I may want an avatar or sig pic some time.

Here's an example of what I'm trying to work with:

03DOHC

Established Member
You can use the built in to windows microsoft paint program or you can use adobe photoshop. Photoshop is easier to work with than paint, IMO. For very quick resizing of photos without any cropping I use a program called Easy Thumbnails.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
You can use the built in to windows microsoft paint program or you can use adobe photoshop. Photoshop is easier to work with than paint, IMO. For very quick resizing of photos without any cropping I use a program called Easy Thumbnails.

Thanks for the info. I'll give Paint a try.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I 'obtained' a copy of Photo shop, but somehow 'lost' my instructions. What is a scratch disk, and how can I insure it has enough space to work properly?:)

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Lethalchem
I 'obtained' a copy of Photo shop, but somehow 'lost' my instructions. What is a scratch disk, and how can I insure it has enough space to work properly?:)
Ya got me.:shrug: Mine didn't come with with instructions. Have you tried clicking "help" while in Photoshop?:-D

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Ya got me.:shrug: Mine didn't come with with instructions. Have you tried clicking "help" while in Photoshop?:-D

Yeah, but I'll play around with it some more. Looks like there are lots of little goodies to use, once I understand how to use them properly:)

03DOHC

Established Member
I tried doing some fancy stuff with it and I screwed it all up.:) I try to keep it simple now.

Users who are viewing this thread