RET DYNO DAY!!!!! 5/12/12 9am-4pm

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I know numbers are just numbers, but I'm looking forward to seeing what people put out with their particular setups.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
are any of you pre-meeting? cause im down if your out my way

Speaking of meeting up, I'll be at that Saturdays Cars and Coffee in Irvine, Ill try and get there around 6:30-7am. Whoever would like to meet up at C&C and cruise over to RET after around 8am let me know. :beer:

WhiteLX50

Established Member
If I go I'll be coming up from Vista on I-5. I'd be down for a cruise up.

I'm going to see if I can rent one of those high speed air movers for drying carpets. The last time I was at RET the IATs skyrocketed from the heat and Greg's little fan can't move enough air for the intercooler.

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
If I go I'll be coming up from Vista on I-5. I'd be down for a cruise up.

I'm going to see if I can rent one of those high speed air movers for drying carpets. The last time I was at RET the IATs skyrocketed from the heat and Greg's little fan can't move enough air for the intercooler.

That would be pretty epic!

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Speaking of meeting up, I'll be at that Saturdays Cars and Coffee in Irvine, Ill try and get there around 6:30-7am. Whoever would like to meet up at C&C and cruise over to RET after around 8am let me know. :beer:

hmm very tempting, but your willing to be up that early? lol

2JZGTESVT

Established Member

I just found out about C&C. I may take you up on your offer. Gonna be a busy day...isn't the OC bi-weekly meet on the same day? :)

Users who are viewing this thread