RET DYNO DAY!!!!! 5/12/12 9am-4pm

HighPSI

Established Member
If I go I'll be coming up from Vista on I-5. I'd be down for a cruise up.

I'm going to see if I can rent one of those high speed air movers for drying carpets. The last time I was at RET the IATs skyrocketed from the heat and Greg's little fan can't move enough air for the intercooler.

I'll cruise up with you if you want. I'm going from Oceanside.

WhiteLX50

Established Member
Typically I meet people at the McDonalds off Oceanside blvd and I-5. Probably meet around 8 or 9am depending on when people want to get there.

An air mover rental from Home Depot is $19 for 24hrs. That's not too bad so I'll probably pick one up. I'm going to try to align the driveshaft this weekend to see if it gets rid of the vibrations above 65mph. The transmission I was going to install needs a rebuild, so I won't be getting that completed before the dyno day.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I'm gonna watch the Lakers game Friday night so doubt I will wake up early enough to go to CNC so I'll just probably go directly to Gregs early hopefully.

I was just there yesterday to drop off my ps tank and they are gonna be preparing for it from now til then lol.

We need a list in the first post of everyone that is going

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I'm gonna watch the Lakers game Friday night so doubt I will wake up early enough to go to CNC so I'll just probably go directly to Gregs early hopefully.

I was just there yesterday to drop off my ps tank and they are gonna be preparing for it from now til then lol.

We need a list in the first post of everyone that is going

UPDATED! This list is just from Svtperformance. Ill get a list up from all the forums I have the dyno day on. :beer:

iggster

Established Member
Should be a good time. Sergio glad your coming in, curious to see what your car makes.

Wont be nothing crazy, one of my pumps went out and don't have money for a second one right now. Trying to find a second aeromotive a1000 on the cheap so I can add it again.

Users who are viewing this thread