RET DYNO DAY!!!!! 5/12/12 9am-4pm

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Sadly, I'm out. With mothers day, restaurants are busy, so this weekend will be crazy for me. I can't wait to hear the results

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
If you guys see a Comp Orange Cobra sitting up there, let me know how it looks. Haven't gotten to see my car in 6 months and it's killing me.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
If you guys see a Comp Orange Cobra sitting up there, let me know how it looks. Haven't gotten to see my car in 6 months and it's killing me.

4c5fa482-ebcd-e04b.jpg

This yours?

yfzkevin

Established Member
Lets meet up and cruise up man. I really want to ckeck out your car since I am currently getting my motor built to the same as yours.

The cobra might actually stay in the garage. I still need to put the blower back on. I have been slacking. I blew up the motor in my vette and just got a new built motor put in it and beat me up good haha. So I have been driving the vette alot and might put it on the dyno and see what she does. If I hurry to crank it out and put the blower back on and put all the fluids in the car and burp it and all that jazz, I might take the cobra. Either way you are more then welcome to come by anytime and see the car or I can tell you all about it. All the pros and cons of everything I have gone through with the car.

P.S. I am kind of thinking about maybe doing cars and coffee in Irvine in the morning then going to the dyno day. But I havent made up my mind yet. Just kind of thinking out loud I guess haha

HighPSI

Established Member
The cobra might actually stay in the garage. I still need to put the blower back on. I have been slacking. I blew up the motor in my vette and just got a new built motor put in it and beat me up good haha. So I have been driving the vette alot and might put it on the dyno and see what she does. If I hurry to crank it out and put the blower back on and put all the fluids in the car and burp it and all that jazz, I might take the cobra. Either way you are more then welcome to come by anytime and see the car or I can tell you all about it. All the pros and cons of everything I have gone through with the car.

P.S. I am kind of thinking about maybe doing cars and coffee in Irvine in the morning then going to the dyno day. But I havent made up my mind yet. Just kind of thinking out loud I guess haha

Cool. Well if you want would you mind if I go in your car with you? I'm trying to cut back on the miles as much as I can. I'm down for C&C or whatever you end up wanting to do. If you want, PM me your number and we'll work it out.
Phil

yfzkevin

Established Member
Cool. Well if you want would you mind if I go in your car with you? I'm trying to cut back on the miles as much as I can. I'm down for C&C or whatever you end up wanting to do. If you want, PM me your number and we'll work it out.
Phil

My buddy from out of town is staying at my house for the next 5 days and I think he might be riding up with me. Let me find out for sure. I might have some other buddies from socalmuscle.net going up too. I am sure if they got an open seat they would give you a lift. Or if I get some of them to go my buddy can ride with them and you can roll with me. I will try and find out for sure by tomorrow so I can let you know. My cell number is 760-525-1260. Text is the easiest way to get ahold of me as I am always running around doing something and miss calls alot but I check my phone alot and see if I have texts fairly often.

yfzkevin

Established Member
I dont see Greg on the sight much anymore. Is there a reason? Did I miss something? Hope Im not beating a dead horse on this one

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I dont see Greg on the sight much anymore. Is there a reason? Did I miss something? Hope Im not beating a dead horse on this one

Not at all! Just work gets in the way I think. Regardless what you bring up it'll be sick. Both your cars are super clean and fast as hell. I'll be at Cars an Coffee, if u decided to go hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread