RET DYNO DAY!!!!! 5/12/12 9am-4pm

racebronco2

Established Member
Yea went from 216.54 and 264.71 with the chip and 262.44 and 277.49 after I yanked that stupid chip out...-@&@73-#-'*#82)3)

Glad you found out what the problem was. I thought it was the switch chip like we discussed. But i knew it was a communication problem.

2JZGTESVT

Established Member
I was only there for a few minutes due to prior obligations for Mother's Day, but got to see some sweet rides. Looking forward to the pictures.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Do some more mods, I made 305 whp with jlt rai, bbk twin 65 tb, mmr intake spacer and mac offroad H-pipe. I didnt even get to do pulleys or headers before I did the vortech.

Thinking of a turbo, with degreed cams, shortrunner, and rods and pistons and a single blade :)

Glad you found out what the problem was. I thought it was the switch chip like we discussed. But i knew it was a communication problem.

Yea thank you so much! Ended up not even wanting to turn over with it unplugged so I yanked it

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Im finished with my video compliation of 13 cars I did get recorded. Now Ineed some numbers that Im missing.

Hp/tq ???
Dark grey GTO - ??? / ???
Silver Terminator - ??? / ???
Erics Black XR4TI - ??? / ???
Red z06 corvette 580hp / ???
Black GT500 ran after mine - 570hp / ???
White GT500 - ??? / ???
Red terminator w 666 build # on bumper - ??? / ???
Silver GTO - ??? / ???
Black vert terminator - 700hp / ???
Blue SN95 - ??? / ???

Soon as I get the missing numbers I can compile and upload the video.

Thanks

08blkshelby

Established Member
Im finished with my video compliation of 13 cars I did get recorded. Now Ineed some numbers that Im missing.

Hp/tq ???
White GT500 - ??? / ???
Silver GTO - ??? / ???
Blue SN95 - ??? / ???

Thanks

The black gt500 after yours was mine. I just didn't go:nonono: 571rwhp with 566 torque. What are your mods? How did it do yesterday?

MY DREAM

Established Member
Here is my dyno vid. I was the third person to go so most people weren't there yet.

James

th_cobradyno.jpg
"]
th_cobradyno.jpg
[/URL]

NemeCes

Established Member
Can't wait for the pics. Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I found out earlier in the week that we were throwing a surprise bday party for my lil sis and forget to chime in to take my name off of the list.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
The black gt500 after yours was mine. I just didn't go:nonono: 571rwhp with 566 torque. What are your mods? How did it do yesterday?
Awesome numbers! Mario is it?

Where did you get that 2.4" pulley? How many #'s boost with it?

I basically have JLT CAI, 2.65" pulley, magnaflow exhaust and an RET tune.
553hp / 530 tq

Last edited:

WhiteLX50

Established Member

Hp/tq ???
White GT500 - ??? / ???
Silver GTO - ??? / ???
Blue SN95 - ??? / ???

Thanks

My xr4ti made 294rwhp/315ft-lbs after a couple changes to cam timing, ignition timing, and more boost.

WhiteLX50

Established Member
Your xr4ti sounds sweet! What are your mods? Thanks for the numbers!

stock 2.3L block and crank
.030" overbore
Wiseco 8:1 pistons
Crower 5.5" sportsman rods
ARP hardware
Boport stage 2.5 ported, big valve iron head
Erson turbo slider cam - 218/212 @ .050, .456/.450 lift, retarded 7 degrees
ported/gutted Intake manifold
ported E6 exhaust manifold
T04e-46/stg III turbo @ 24psi
3" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler
Porsche 944 intercooler
Forge dual piston BOV
55lb injectors
255lph in-line fuel pump
PF3 ECU
self tuned with Moates Quarterhorse, Binary Editor, and SVOJohn's Speed Density conversion

racebronco2

Established Member
Has the dyno always been that loud? I don't remember it bein that loud lol.

James' car have cut out in it. They were open for the first couple of runs. He put down 552hp/524. His tune is ultra safe. Once he gets a tune local i don't doubt he'll be closer to 600hp/570tq.

My xr4ti made 294rwhp/315ft-lbs after a couple changes to cam timing, ignition timing, and more boost.

Your xr4ti was putting down impressive numbers, a few of us were wondering how it put the power to the ground.

WhiteLX50

Established Member
Your xr4ti was putting down impressive numbers, a few of us were wondering how it put the power to the ground.

without a limited slip not too well. That's on the to-do list. There is a guy that makes a kit to swap in a MKIII Supra differential (stronger, limited slip, and more ratios). I have the diff, but I need to replace the 4.30 gears for 3.73s before I install it. The .80 overdrive wouldn't make 4.30s very friendly on the freeway. With a limited slip it should hook up halfway decent.

MY DREAM

Established Member
What were your numbers? Sounded good! Couldnt see in the video but does yours have the 666 on the bumper build numbers?

My numbers were 552rwhp and 524rwtq. Mine is not the 666 car, I did see that one at the shop. My tune is set for 90 octane and timing is set to 15 deg....ultra wicked safe. I am going to go back and have Greg tune it for me, said he could get it around 600. When I was in Texas I had a tune on 93 octain with 21 deg timing and I put down 612 rwhp. I really want to get back to that. Not sure if it makes a diff but I did put some heavier 10.5" FAS rims on with Nitto NT-01 315/35/17 tires. Maybe that affect the numbers too. Oh well, the seat of the pants feel is good for me.

James

Users who are viewing this thread