RET DYNO DAY!!!!! 5/12/12 9am-4pm

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
a6935816-edb3-4219.jpg

Great turn out! Went from 8:50am and still doing the last couple cars right now.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Had a great time and glad to have met some new faces to go along with the member names :)

I put down new personal best numbers today. Hadnt dyno'ed with the Magnaflow X-pipe w/high flow cats and a new air filter. Increase of 16 rwhp

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Had a great time and glad to have met some new faces to go along with the member names :)

I put down new personal best numbers today. Hadnt dyno'ed with the Magnaflow X-pipe w/high flow cats and a new air filter. Increase of 16 rwhp

Congratulations on the baby! And awesome car..but you know that

silverpoison

MAD TORQUE Inc.
Established Member
I dont see Greg on the sight much anymore. Is there a reason? Did I miss something? Hope Im not beating a dead horse on this one

He says to much work and not enought time, but Robert set up a Facebook for RET.
Had a great turnout today, good talking to everyone. RET had 49 cars on the dyno, highest was a RET tuned E85 Cobra that made 700.

Ed

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Yea went from 216.54 and 264.71 with the chip and 262.44 and 277.49 after I yanked that stupid chip out...-@&@73-#-'*#82)3)

Do some more mods, I made 305 whp with jlt rai, bbk twin 65 tb, mmr intake spacer and mac offroad H-pipe. I didnt even get to do pulleys or headers before I did the vortech.

Carbon Driven

Established Member

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
I only point that out because I want to ask, doesnt it take a little more for a SN95 4V to get to 3xxrwhp compared to a better flowing cylinder head mach 1?

Either way I love SN95 cobra's no matter what:D

Yeah B heads suck, C head 4v's are better. B heads are like non pi heads for a 2v lol

Users who are viewing this thread