Ret dyno day round 2 12/1/12

laruei

Established Member
With meth?!

Glad to hear you got the car up and running man.

I will "HOPEFULLY" be up there next week to get my car tuned on e85 :D

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
With meth?!

Glad to hear you got the car up and running man.

I will "HOPEFULLY" be up there next week to get my car tuned on e85 :D

Yes sir! Honestly with just a pulley I made 467, if I hit that ill be happy. Anymore with the meth is a plus.

Sooo you decided to go E85 huh?? Nice. Should give you a nice bump in power.

laruei

Established Member
I hope the best for you. Id like to see 500 with upper only and no port on meth if I were you :D Just make sure that shit doesnt run out :nono:

And yea I knew the stock pumps werent gonna be enough after the dyno day and then when i took them out I found out my stock fuel line off one of my pumps had a pin hole in it.. Im sure that was bringing my base fuel pressure down.. not good...

So when i got the GT pumps I stepped up and got a -8 feed, some 80's, dual fpdm's and a wiring kit so I can run the corn... I might as well and all my friends are doing it.. lol :fart:

I wish you could make it out to that 1/2 mile race. Its looking like maybe up to 4 cobra's are gonna make it.. that means elimination style racing for just cobras! :beer:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I hope the best for you. Id like to see 500 with upper only and no port on meth if I were you :D Just make sure that shit doesnt run out :nono:

And yea I knew the stock pumps werent gonna be enough after the dyno day and then when i took them out I found out my stock fuel line off one of my pumps had a pin hole in it.. Im sure that was bringing my base fuel pressure down.. not good...

So when i got the GT pumps I stepped up and got a -8 feed, some 80's, dual fpdm's and a wiring kit so I can run the corn... I might as well and all my friends are doing it.. lol :fart:

I wish you could make it out to that 1/2 mile race. Its looking like maybe up to 4 cobra's are gonna make it.. that means elimination style racing for just cobras! :beer:

I want to go! Maybe ill sign up after the 15th if there's still sone openings... Hopefully

laruei

Established Member
Nooooooooo youll blow the welds on your intake!!!!!!!!

But seriously dont run NAWZ... its trash.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Nooooooooo youll blow the welds on your intake!!!!!!!!

But seriously dont run NAWZ... its trash.

I was thinkin of a direct injection kit by NX. My buddy has an account through them and can get some nice discounts. Maybe a 100-150 wet shot.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Well I hope it works out for you but Ill never run it.

I've always been torn or running it. But since this engine is rebuilt with only about 800+ miles on it so far I'm not to worried about killing it any time soon. I'd prefer to wait and just go twin screw. But we'll see.

I've always looked at it like crank for your car. Lol

laruei

Established Member
You know Ill admit, I have never heard good things about NOS.. but I just did some searching around and seems on Cobra's guys have great reviews... you actually make more power then NA as it cools the supercharger as well...

I still wouldnt run it on my car BUT Im very interested to hear/see what it makes on yours :)

Users who are viewing this thread