Ret dyno day round 2 12/1/12

SNAKEYZ

Established Member
Great Dyno day at RET I put down 711hp. On pump gas. Still trying to wrap me head around that supra...... I need race gas and another tune Greg

Last edited:

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
I ended up going. It was a pretty good turn out. Chatted with suaveflooder and Ian (I think his screen name is Laruei) for a bit. Chill dudes! Nice of you guys to make the drive from SD.:beer: sweet Cobras and nice vids once again Ian lol

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I ended up going. It was a pretty good turn out. Chatted with suaveflooder and Ian (I think his screen name is Laruei) for a bit. Chill dudes! Nice of you guys to make the drive from SD.:beer: sweet Cobras and nice vids once again Ian lol

Yup, that was us :beer: Nice meeting you today

whatacoupe

Established Member
dyno day was cool lot of nice cars and got to see what my cobra puts down first pull 391hp & 363 torque 2nd pull 383hp & 357 torque and 3rd pull 383hp & 359 torque car only has jlt rai & borla stinger catback

iggster

Established Member
Great Dyno day at RET I put down 711hp. On pump gas. Still trying to wrap me head around that supra...... I need race gas and another tune Greg

Nice car man sounded really good, time for some better tires lol

I chatted with a couple of guys to dunno who though I know two owned gtos lol I was wearing a gray nike sweater.

SNAKEYZ

Established Member
Loll thanks all the bread went hear? Good meeting you as well hit me up anytime theres some horsepower around I'm down to roll
PhotoOct2575415AM.jpg

iggster

Established Member
Loll thanks all the bread went hear? Good meeting you as well hit me up anytime theres some horsepower around I'm down to roll
PhotoOct2575415AM.jpg

Ya I know how it is lol good numbers, I heard you talking about dyno tuning a couple weeks back what did it put out before?

Next time me and my friends will bring the supra again and a buick turbo t and the mach 1, should make the the day a little more fun :-D

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
My buddies supra put down 84x and was going higher till a hose blew off

Putting the mustangs to shame lol :/

So if a mustang went to supra/import dyno day and put down 85X rwhp would it put supras to Shame?

Anybody can make that power just so happen a supra did it. The supra looks like a beast though.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
So if a mustang went to supra/import dyno day and put down 85X rwhp would it put supras to Shame?

Anybody can make that power just so happen a supra did it. The supra looks like a beast though.

I know of some street car foxbodies that woulda put alot of cars like that supra to shame had they went lol maybe next time! Theres always somebody bigger and faster lol!

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I know of some street car foxbodies that woulda put alot of cars like that supra to shame had they went lol maybe next time! Theres always somebody bigger and faster lol!

Exactly like that fox body at GTR that made like what 870rwhp. I just seen what he said as an irrelevant post. It can be done by just about any make and model car. Just takes deep pockets.

SNAKEYZ

Established Member
Ya I know how it is lol good numbers, I heard you talking about dyno tuning a couple weeks back what did it put out before?

Next time me and my friends will bring the supra again and a buick turbo t and the mach 1, should make the the day a little more fun :-D

It put out 716 with 2.4 pulley with the cats that got fried. Cool man see you soon

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Exactly like that fox body at GTR that made like what 870rwhp. I just seen what he said as an irrelevant post. It can be done by just about any make and model car. Just takes deep pockets.

Yup, the other 2 cars also put down some big hp numbers as well, one turbo fox made 970 whp and the other blue vortech fox made 1016 whp lol! Deep pockets indeed lol!

Last edited:

iggster

Established Member
Of course always someone "bigger", just not yesterday :burn:

Bring them next time make it more fun :thumbsup: Thats why we decided on taking my buddies t and my POS mach 1 to next :D

Last edited:

iggster

Established Member

Supra put down 850 ish on the last pull (he plugged up the wastegate) at about 5,500 rpm and it was climbing fast till a hose popped off lol

Take in mind he has the stock intake,head. Dam thing looks stock, lol not all blinged out, true street car..

20121201_091515.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread