Ret dyno day round 2 12/1/12

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
Always a great time at RET's Dyno Day. Gonna try and make it after Cars/Coffee.. Hope that New '13 GT 500 above puts his New ride on the rollers...

She'll be on the rollers this Friday for a tune :thumbsup: then I'll be returning for the dyno day to hangout :beer:

Last edited:

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
Thanks! :beer:

Laruei is coming fore sure to test out his new motor, I'm trying to talk lguizar12 and quicksilverdc into coming in as well. :rockon: All of us have 03's but quicksilverdc who has an 04

You guys will be stopping every few minutes for Luis and Hector to get gas. If this was a couple days later I would be there for sure.

yfzkevin

Established Member
I will try to roll up there as well. The cobra isnt done yet though. Still end the middle of the turbo build and new motor and a few more goodies. Cant wait to put that on the rollers. I am looking for it to be done somewhere between december and january.

lilgrneyes1979

*Twin Screwed Chick*
Established Member
I guess if AirAssault is going that means I'll be there too, so add another 04 to the list. I need to burn the cobwebs off my Whipple...

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Ya, My numbers is still the same. Ill be sportin a 5.0 vert this time.:banana:
(1-760-807-6460)text just in case you don't have it. I can meet you guys at the Windmill in Carlsbad.

I'll text you in the next week or so..............what happened to the GT500????? :??:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
I'll text you in the next week or so..............what happened to the GT500????? :??:

I still got it....... just added a new pony to the stable!:banana: I got some big plans (Paxton) for this 5.0. I just want some baseline #'s and maybe get a quote from Greg on an install and tune.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ill be there. id like to see what my car puts down in stock form before its pullied and tuned :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread