Return Cross country road-trip in the GT500 (East to West)

eagle eye

Established Member
Great pics Guru.
I couldn't think of any better way of seeing this beautiful country than behind the wheel of a Shelby.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Great pics Guru.
I couldn't think of any better way of seeing this beautiful country than behind the wheel of a Shelby.

Thanks, Beth does an awesome job snapping the photos, I just drive. :coolman: And I concur: Driving a Shelby cross-country is a great way to get a new appreciation for both the country and the car.

Are you planning on stopping by Shelby American while in Vegas?

Yep, that's either the first or second stop before we leave this morning, depending on timing.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Glad to hear the journey was completed safe and sound.

Your last day is not complete..........................it's missing something that all the other days had. If you are indeed home and will be cooking dinner tonight we need pics of what you are eating.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Love the pictures of the plant visit.

Manuel

Thanks man, I'll tell Beth. She loves it when people like her pics :)

Glad to hear the journey was completed safe and sound.

Your last day is not complete..........................it's missing something that all the other days had. If you are indeed home and will be cooking dinner tonight we need pics of what you are eating.

Unfortunately, it wasn't exciting. I ate in a travel plaza for lunch (2 hot dogs, 5 doughnuts, and a 10 oz box of doughnut holes) and at Chipotle for supper (2 steak burrito bowls, extra steak and cheese)

Great blog. Next time I'm in Vegas I've got to get to the plant.

How much weight did you guys gain?

13 lbs for me (lol) and ONE measly pound for Beth (rookie). I'm already back to dieting, but it was worth it. :)

NELCO

Established Member
Super cool trip and Awesome pics!!!!!!!! I think I put on weight seeing all those pics of Food....................................

eagle eye

Established Member
Looks like you had a great time Guru. Thanks for sharing your road trip with us.
Haven't been to Shelby's new place but plan on going next year.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Thanks for sharing your trip! I enjoyed following along, the food reviews were cool. It's too bad about the Vegas buffet experience, was hoping you would be able to hit a good one.

It's gone be one HELL of a difficult Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread