Return less to return info help please .

rudycobra

Established Member
Just scheduled my tune for sept 10 but would really like more fuel by then . ? Are about wat I need and line routing ?? Currently -8 feed line from fore hat and gt pumps to y block then to the back of both rails . Can I come out the front of one rail to regulator then to stock feed line back to hat with a new hat and pumps of coarse ??? Any help please

rudycobra

Established Member
Sorry thought I updated sig but guess never went through . Last time at dyno made 694 sae corrected on 104 octane and pumps were close to maxed

evolve

Established Member
Edit^ Next best thing is bigger pumps. Maybe some 340s for a returnless setup.

Last edited:

testorossa1989

Established Member
How are you running out of fuel on a POSI ? are we missing something

*edit* nvm saw ur update, time for bigger pumps buddy

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Just call Justin and get the rest of his kit since you have his hat. He'll hook you up with everything you need. That's what I'm going to do. I have the same fuel setup as you right now (gt pumps, fore hat, bap, wire upgrade and -8 line) and plan on going return before my motor goes back in.

rudycobra

Established Member
Just got off the phone with fore . Awesome guys . Talked to me for 30 mins about it . He says I can run 1 line from the front of my rail to regulator then to tank for return line . Basically need wat I thought but he did say I could run my hat and pumps return if wanted .
I need regulator , gauge , return line , pumps and hat if wanna change , he suggested aem 1200 think and wiring

rudycobra

Established Member
Came out to 1200 still but should b pretty good setup I'd think . Gonna try sell some returnless stuff before I can buy though .

Users who are viewing this thread