Returned the wrong item?

Games+-+Go+to+Jail.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
just wait and see if they even notice......
you could always say you returned it because they sent you the wrong one in the first place lol

Yeah, they arent going to do anything, but if you feel bad about it you could always do the right thing

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
How and why did the stationary mount get removed from the wall? Are we to assume you used the new swivel mount prior to returning it? So at the time of the call to the roommate neither mount was... mounted? :shrug:

U.M.

Last edited:

Keith Stone

Banned
How and why did the stationary mount get removed from the wall? Are we to assume you used the new swivel mount prior to returning it? So at the time of the call to the roommate neither mount was... mounted? :shrug:

U.M.

Of course I removed the old one. I had the new one up for about 3 days until I decided I didn't need it.....so I took it down and threw it in the closet next to my old one. The TV was and still is on the stand it came with.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Well this is nothing that Keith Stone couldn't solve on his own. But no, I have no clue. I just know that I can barely count on my roommate to keep up with bill due dates. I'd never trust him to do something like that.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Well this is nothing that Keith Stone couldn't solve on his own. But no, I have no clue. I just know that I can barely count on my roommate to keep up with bill due dates. I'd never trust him to do something like that.

Keith Stone is way too smooth to be involved in a scenario like this.

Users who are viewing this thread