Returnless vs return style

Z06KILLR

Established Member
I prefer the simplicity of one pump over multiple pumps/controllers. With E85 and the larger fuel demands it becomes and issue sooner then later.

I had one fail (FPDM) and luckily it was not under WOT.

What is your power level? I was returnless up until about 700whp...that was 6 years ago though. I'm certain better parts and combos are available.

LeKiD

Established Member
I prefer the simplicity of one pump over multiple pumps/controllers. With E85 and the larger fuel demands it becomes and issue sooner then later.

I had one fail (FPDM) and luckily it was not under WOT.

What is your power level? I was returnless up until about 700whp...that was 6 years ago though. I'm certain better parts and combos are available.

Im under 600. The car was previously tune for ethanol and pullied for over 20psi. So i have dual GT pump , BAP and fpdm , #80 .

I don t have ethanol here but only 94oct so it s overkill at this time .

Z06KILLR

Established Member
You should be good to go. I made 670whp with dual Ford GT pumps, bap, and 72lb rc injectors. :rockon:

Im under 600. The car was previously tune for ethanol and pullied for over 20psi. So i have dual GT pump , BAP and fpdm , #80 .

I don t have ethanol here but only 94oct so it s overkill at this time .

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Leave it returnless for the power your making. No need to change it at this point if it all works

GodStang

Established Member
Tuning wise Return is better and my car personally runs so much better on the Return system. Where you are now you are fine with returnless but you do have a twin screw and if you plan to crank it up and run decent boost you may want to start thinking Return style before you spend too much money.

I spent thousands on multiple Returnless setups and just never was super satisfied wish so much I went with the GSS342s early on and been done with it. Got lines from Aeroquip Hose Fittings, Adapters and More from Aeroquip.cc. and made my own system.

Users who are viewing this thread