Revan 13-6 installed ... yes, it deserves another positive post

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Well, it took me forever. I ordered it & Van had it right out to me, then life happened.

Finally installed it. I did a similar set of mods on my '11 GT500, except for that I did the pulley. This time I figured I'd start with the kit sans any pulley change.

Took all of 90 mins to install, and that was with my wife interrupting 20 times, lol.

All fit like a charm, the CF intake looks mac daddy sweet, as does the TB and the blue filter sets it off.

But whatever, the difference in the drive ??? Awesome, as everyone has posted.

Big difference in my '11 and the '14 was that the '14 always felt a bit heavy by comparison, not saying it is, just the feel, may be gearing etc.

This made that go away, the car feels so much more responsive, not just fast now, but also zippy, like a gear change was made while I wasn't looking.

Super happy, stupid it sat on the shelf for months. More positive input for an awesome vendor and a perfect mod-package that could literally not be easier to do.

Bang for the buck is truly off the charts.

Thanks, Van, another happy happy joy joy customer here.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Good to hear, the 13/14 GT500s respond to mods very well. And to think you're probably leaving a extra 50hp on the table without the pulley

Van@RevanRacing

Well, it took me forever. I ordered it & Van had it right out to me, then life happened.

Finally installed it. I did a similar set of mods on my '11 GT500, except for that I did the pulley. This time I figured I'd start with the kit sans any pulley change.

Took all of 90 mins to install, and that was with my wife interrupting 20 times, lol.

All fit like a charm, the CF intake looks mac daddy sweet, as does the TB and the blue filter sets it off.

But whatever, the difference in the drive ??? Awesome, as everyone has posted.

Big difference in my '11 and the '14 was that the '14 always felt a bit heavy by comparison, not saying it is, just the feel, may be gearing etc.

This made that go away, the car feels so much more responsive, not just fast now, but also zippy, like a gear change was made while I wasn't looking.

Super happy, stupid it sat on the shelf for months. More positive input for an awesome vendor and a perfect mod-package that could literally not be easier to do.

Bang for the buck is truly off the charts.

Thanks, Van, another happy happy joy joy customer here.

Thanks for the great review. I was wondering when you or if you were going to post and this explains it! That's far too long for the 13-6 Kit to be on the shelf. Regardless I'm happy to hear you got it installed and you're enjoying the new power and better throttle response. That's one of the big items that customers comment to me is how much better the throttle response is with the 13-6 kit.

Thanks again Daffy!

Van

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Thanks, Van. In the words of Wayne and Garth, I'm not worthy. Leaving this on the shelf so long, I should be beaten with a ZL1 fan belt.

Thanks again, you rock, my friend.

If I ever pull the trigger on suspension mods, I have you on speed dial.

Users who are viewing this thread