Revan Racing 13-6 1/4 mile question?

STCobra

STREDEYE
Established Member
What would an otherwise stock 2013 Shelby GT500 run in the 1/4 mile with Revan Racing 13-6(ET and trap) with M/T Drag Radials?
I know a lot of things come into play, but an estimate?
Thanks!!-A. Solis

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

What would an otherwise stock 2013 Shelby GT500 run in the 1/4 mile with Revan Racing 13-6(ET and trap) with M/T Drag Radials?
I know a lot of things come into play, but an estimate?
Thanks!!-A. Solis

With a good 60 ft. on the drag radials I have a couple of customers that have run 10.90-11.30 (driver) with and without the lower crank damper. MPH is 128-133. I've got one customer on a URT Advanced race gas tune that has run 10.70's with some suspension modifications and the 15% OD. BIRDDOC

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Yep. 3.73's on that run with MT ET STreet II's

VID:

10 7BGRUN 6 Oct 2012 MP4 - YouTube

On a side note the car was capable of a 10.5 run but I launched from idle and granny shifted. I can't wait for next year to push her hard and see what I can get the time down too.:beer:

Van has got you covered :)

I had originally planned to only do things that didn't require a tune for awhile but with the amount of small stuff that requires one, my plan just might get thrown out the window. lol

If so, I'll probably go your route with the 3.73's (I know you've changed those, but I think they'd work for me), headers, o/r h-pipe, pulley, TB, and tune. I'm trying to stay strong and just do traction mods and wheels/tires. We'll see how long that lasts. Hahaha

Dragster

Established Member
Yep. 3.73's on that run with MT ET STreet II's

VID:

10 7BGRUN 6 Oct 2012 MP4 - YouTube

On a side note the car was capable of a 10.5 run but I launched from idle and granny shifted. I can't wait for next year to push her hard and see what I can get the time down too.:beer:

Van has got you covered :)

very nice run. did you hit 4th or did you have enough 3rd gear for that run

BIRDDOC

Established Member
very nice run. did you hit 4th or did you have enough 3rd gear for that run

With the 3.73's I hit 4th. I crossed the line at about 5800RPM's. This was the reason I changed to 4.10's. I should cross the line somewhere around 6500RPM's
with them which would be more optimal. Spring can't come fast enough for me to try them out!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread