Revan Racing

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
I would just like to give a shout out to Revan Racing for schooling me on my '13 GT500 and setting me up for success with ordering my ARH Headers! Very knowledgeable and spent a good minute on the phone (even though he was backed up!) ensuring I knew everything I needed before ordering and also made sure I didn't waste money on certain products! They have earned my business and will be the very first vendor I call from now on for my mustang needs. Also very supportive to our military, thanks! :coolman:

Van@RevanRacing

I know I can ask Van but ARH set did you get?

Thanks for the kind words guys and to all of you that are serving or have served our great nation I personally thank each and every one of you for your service!

dfconklin he got the ARH 1 7/8th Long Tube Headers with Off Road H-Pipe.

NvrEnfHP

Established Member
Van is top notch. I live in FL and was bother at first that I have to pay sales tax, but the treatment that I get from Van makes it all worth the small extra cost.

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
I ordered the 1 7/8" with O/R H pipe! I dont mind the sales tax as you cant put a price on customer service!! Ill put the headers on this weekend and put up some videos!!

Husky44

Established Member
One more big thanks to Van. He goes above and beyond to help, including those times when he might not make a sale! Spent lots of time on the phone with me last week trying to make shipping suspension parts to AK a reasonable expense.

Stand up guy who gets customer service. Thanks for taking care of our military and vets too.

qachargh

Established Member
The good:
Ordering headers from Van.

The bad:
Shipping through UPS and paying out the ass for them to lose them at the airport and not make a guaranteed delivery thus precluding me from making my appointment at the shop to get them put on without having to take extra vacation.

These things are sexy as hell, though. I can't wait to get all this stuff put on and floor it next to a Prius.

Van@RevanRacing

The good:
Ordering headers from Van.

The bad:
Shipping through UPS and paying out the ass for them to lose them at the airport and not make a guaranteed delivery thus precluding me from making my appointment at the shop to get them put on without having to take extra vacation.

These things are sexy as hell, though. I can't wait to get all this stuff put on and floor it next to a Prius.

The good news is I'm getting a refund of some sort from UPS for the screw up in shipping and I will be refunding you the difference. Sorry UPS hosed that up!

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
Army Vet speaking...Glad we still have people and business that still appriecate our miltary. I have seen and encountered alot folks that don't care much for us vets or the ones that are still serving. Anyways congrats on your parts and your service with van! :beer:

carguy19

Established Member
Can a nicca get a mutha ****in sound clip when they're on?? LOL

Id love to hear. Are you gonna run stock mufflers w OR pipe and Headers??? Or aftermarket?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Just made my first order with Van, can't say enough good things, thanks again Van!
-J

Users who are viewing this thread