Rice????

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
WHAT THE F*CK.

Someone please harm this person.

I mean the engine & exhaust work is great, but dear god what did he do to the body?

lethal

Established Member
Plenty of pictures, at the top click the back/next button. The added wing needs to go tho.

John

Last edited:

cenwesi

Established Member
well, i thought i will never see this happen to a cobra, i guess i was wrong... didn't even take time for some ricer to really rice out a $40k car.

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
Originally posted by lethal
Plenty of pictures, at the top click the back/next button. The added wing needs to go tho.

John

Why, John...why did you go a point that out! I thought sure the proof of such hideousnes resided with the BUTT SHOT. Thanks alot.:bored:

xxxzach

Established Member
i think its funny that this guy has a bassani catback AND a borla stinger catback installed together... and if i ever saw this car i would have to wait for the owner and beat them down.

i sent this message to the seller "Were you smoking crack or drunk at the time of putting that god ugly HONDA wing on this car......its a FORD MUSTANG COBRA.....not a damn rice burning honda civic"

whtsnake03

Established Member
My EYES! MY EYES! I"M BLIIIIINNNNDDDD.

Seller is claiming 550 horses. That ugly "Civic Style" wing must add a lot of horsepower.

To quote the seller, "Turns many heads let me tell you". He must miss the part where they point and start laughing hysterically.

:loser: :lol: :nonono: :eek: :dw: :xpl: :nono: :shrug: :bash: :burn: :mj: :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread