Rick Dyno Tune

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
our part is $250.. the dyno time is whatever you contract with the dyno shop you use..

we just have to know that the dyno shop is going to give us the data we need..properly collected..and the parameters he needs datalogged

that is part of the challenge of a remote tuning session..but it is very important

gpro71bird

Need for Speed
Established Member
Add me to the list :beer:

count me in too

i def need a tune... "IM IN"

I'd be down

I'd be in. My amazon tune is way off. And the CHP don't want me datalogging on 101 anymore. LOL

im down too im leave so much power on the table

i need a tune im in

since it's looking like I'm keeping the car, I'm in as well. She definitely needs a retune

It might be too late for me to call....I got very busy this week. I will call on monday and see if there are still openings.

Time to sign up guys, what are you waiting for? :shrug: Rick is a good guy and knows his stuff.

Each of you said you were in, now theres silence. Thats :bs:

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
Time to sign up guys, what are you waiting for? :shrug: Rick is a good guy and knows his stuff.

this is the second time ive tried to get this together and ive wasted mine and Linn's time both times now (im sorry Linn), its just sad that people say there in and then they fade away into the night...funny how that works!

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member

RICK is one of the best guys & I consider him 2nd to none. You will not be sorry if you sign up & have him tune your car/truck. TRUST ME... ! :rockon:

:idea:

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
I'd just like to hear it from the guys themselves....what changed your mind?

my answer was 2 pages back...

let's see if I will have a car to get tuned. Crashed teh Mustang into ditch the other night and she will need some work

unless you guys are miracle body workers like the ones on Overhaulin', my car won't be seeing the light of day anytime soon

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I saw that.. sorry to hear of your misfortune..when you get the car back we can set up a remote tuning session for you.. just let me know when you are ready if want to try it..

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member

this is the second time ive tried to get this together and ive wasted mine and Linn's time both times now (im sorry Linn), its just sad that people say there in and then they fade away into the night...funny how that works!

I'd just like to hear it from the guys themselves....what changed your mind?

Sorry, guys. My issue is distance and getting the time off. I wait tables and we are short on servers and as you all are aware, summer is our busiest time. I'm working 6-7 days a week right now. If we can get it closer (LA area), I'm all for it.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I am just going to say this is a no go...again..... for anyone who needs it Rick can do a remote tuning session.. just contact me for details

I have been talking to guys in the SoCal area

again.. Rick travels to take care of HIS customers.. and anyone who has not yet decided on a tuner and wants to take advantage of Rick being in the area.. he has many many years of tuning expereince and for some guys that is a deciding factor about who they want tuning their vehicles..when Rick first started to come out there 4 years ago .. there were few reputable tuners in the area.. that is not the case now but still no reason to ruin an event that we are trying to set up for OUR customers..

I have my suspisions as to why this turned out the way it did and I really hope I"m wrong..

our custom tuning policy is very clear.. we will do revisions for as long as you own the vehicle as long as you stay with Rick as your tuner..

Users who are viewing this thread