Rick Dyno Tune

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
Alright we tried this a couple weeks ago and it didn't work out. So I'm going to try again because I know that I need a tune and there are a couple guys around my area that want one also. Before I talk to Linn though I want to see how many people would be interested to have rick come down and tune there cars. Let's get this one going this time!

Thanks Guys

RDDYKW

Established Member
Alternate way to have Rick tune. Have him do the tunes remotely. He does this already.
I WAS going to have Rick do a remote tune. I had set it up at TPS Motorsports dyno but engine problems were discovered before dyno day
. I shipped my Lightning back to AED, took care of problem and had Shaun tune the L. Tune produce 461rwhp, 487 lbs torque, stock timing and 10lbs boost. Can run 91 octane all day now.
If it looks like only 3 or 4 people are going to commit than call Linn and setup a remote tune!! TPS does their tuning remotely. So you just pay for dyno time plus whatever Rick charges--I think it is $250.00

Don "RDDYKW"

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
Alternate way to have Rick tune. Have him do the tunes remotely. He does this already.
I WAS going to have Rick do a remote tune. I had set it up at TPS Motorsports dyno but engine problems were discovered before dyno day
. I shipped my Lightning back to AED, took care of problem and had Shaun tune the L. Tune produce 461rwhp, 487 lbs torque, stock timing and 10lbs boost. Can run 91 octane all day now.
If it looks like only 3 or 4 people are going to commit than call Linn and setup a remote tune!! TPS does their tuning remotely. So you just pay for dyno time plus whatever Rick charges--I think it is $250.00

Don "RDDYKW"

a email tune is nothing like a true dyno tune...and with the issues ive had with my 3 motors im not dealing with emailing back and further...i want it in his hands with him tuning it...especially if were playing with nitrous maybe...but thanks for the info

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Rick does remote tuning sessions all the time and is a good option for you guys ..but it is up to you.. but you really need to pick a date so the guys can know if they will be available for the event and there are no conflicts of events going on out there

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I'd be in. My amazon tune is way off. And the CHP don't want me datalogging on 101 anymore. LOL

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
If im not mistaken, Rick can tune just about anything, so its not just Fords. He knows just about any software he can get his hands on.

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
ok Linn i will try and get in contact with u tomorrow. I know we tried this a month or so ago and it didnt work out and i dont want to waste ur time but it looks like we might have it this time!! Ill be in contact! Thanks LINN

come on guys...the more people the cheaper it is for us...get ur friends!!

Users who are viewing this thread