Rick Wilson's 08 GT500 in Gulf livery SOLD at Barrett-Jackson

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Sold for $80,000

I would have kept that car and sold his Boss instead!:beer: I think his yellow blaze Boss might have done more:shrug: The Shelby was waay cool with the paint but his Boss made WAAAAAYYYYY more power and is much more rare. But i guess it's why he kept it. Anyway makes me wonder what my Boss could have sold for at BJ... being it was the first documented B2 Boss retail sale, first dyno'd, first tuned, first modded, first supercharged, and first consumer owned Boss featured in a magazine. :burnout:

785RWHP with a stock block does wonders for those power hungy people at the auction! LOL

...make me wonder!!!

Heres the link2008 SHELBY GT500 Lot 1059 | Barrett-Jackson Auction Company

Last edited:

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I love the Gulf Livery. I've wanted a Ford GT in Gulf Livery since they came out. A Shelby to much would be sweet...

SOCOMech

Established Member
I was over there this morning and saw a 67-ish Bronco in the Gulf theme and it was uhhhhmazing.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice looking GT500, and low mileage, too. I actually like those wheels with the paint scheme used, even the orange painted lip. I haven't watched yesterday's coverage yet so I'm hoping I'll see this one sell.

HIonPSI

Established Member
Missed this one...damn. Watched a little yesterday while I was sick and never realized how big Barrett Jackson actually is, its crazy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread