Rick's Cafe (Jamaica) Cliff Jumping!!!

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
I went to jamaica for my honeymoon and I jumped off the cliffs at Rick's about a dozen times lol. There were also locals there who were jumping from twice as high as I was. Its also the same spot where the nitro circus guys were jumping off of that ramp in jamaica!! Anyway, thought I would share some videos to maybe intrigue some people to go!

[ame=http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l238/wbaubl1/?action=view&current=179_FIX.flv]
th_179_FIX.jpg
[/ame]
[ame=http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l238/wbaubl1/?action=view&current=182_FIX3.flv]
th_182_FIX3.jpg
[/ame]
[ame=http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l238/wbaubl1/?action=view&current=173_FIX.flv]
th_173_FIX.jpg
[/ame]

Last edited:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
awesome man! last dude was insane. congrats on getting married ur life is officially over my friend. LOL j/j man. looked like a great time

16kOrBust

Established Member
Sweet! That looks like a great time! Highest cliffs I ever jumped off of were maybe 50-60 feet not too far from my house. It's definitely a lot harder than you'd think to get yourself to jump the first time you do it, even knowing it's just water below.

Last edited:

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
That's awesome, but it'll be a cold day in hell before I jump off anything like that, I don't care if the water is full of dick sucking mermaids.

16kOrBust

Established Member
Just watched it again and the color of that water makes me want to go on another cruise to the Caribbean. Damn!

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Nice choice on Jamica, those countries down there are really something arent they.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
That's awesome!!! :rockon: It's quite an exhilarating feeling isn't it? We just got back from Hawaii a few weeks ago and we did the "Saving Sarah Marshall" cliff jump as seen in the movie. It was badass!!!
Pics:
3739523301_9cf36da6c1_b.jpg

3740315456_977d53eecb_b.jpg

It was quite a challenge swimming against the current and making my way onto the rock platform to get out and climb back up.

16kOrBust

Established Member
That's awesome!!! :rockon: It's quite an exhilarating feeling isn't it? We just got back from Hawaii a few weeks ago and we did the "Saving Sarah Marshall" cliff jump as seen in the movie. It was badass!!!
Pics:

It was quite a challenge swimming against the current and making my way onto the rock platform to get out and climb back up.

Awesome! That's one place I've never been that I'd like to check out someday.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Pics:

wow thats awesome!!! My jump was not as high as yours I dont think. The cliff I jumped off of was about 48-52 feet they said. The local's jump from about 80 lol. Oh yea I just remembered that rick's cafe is where the nitro circus guys where jumping off of the cliffs on bikes. To see where travis actually landed was amazing. I remember from watching the show that he did a double back flip on a bicycle and landed all the way out parallel to the bar in the background of my first video.

Last edited:

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
Cliffs are badass, here is me in Alabama!:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMXpariyjwg"]YouTube - Chimney Rock Jump[/ame]

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Cliffs are badass, here is me in Alabama!:

YouTube - Chimney Rock Jump

:rockon:

Reality check occurs once you look down and start to think about it. :lol1:

Our family friend in Hawaii jumped first on our cliff jump so we could see what route to take to get back to shore. After watching him go I just ran and jumped without hesitation so it couldn't sink in. They actually didn't get me on video because I did that lol. My buddy almost backed out after a few minutes of standing by the edge, but it was the main thing he was talking about doing the whole time before we left and the whole time he was there.

Last edited:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I did a pretty high jump on my last trip to Texas in Lake Whitney. It was maybe 50ft. It was a ton of fun. I love the feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread