Riddle me this!!!!(Car Women)

shortydoo313

Established Member
First off I wanna know how many lovely ladies do we have owning Terminators, (No disrepect if its a wife). Secondly and both sex's can answer this, would you want a person that is into cars as much as you. I was told to stay away bcuz its where you go to have your time. But i think it would be that shiiizzzznittt lol. Pus it will keep me from trying to marry my car later on donw the line LMAFO!!! just a random subject to throw out.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Met my wife in college because she was the hot red head in the red gt. She's the reason I still have the cobra. Have attempted to sell on a few occasions and she always tells me no. Hardest part is prioritizing work between the vehicles. She has her list and I have mine.

ViciousJay

Established Member
acbCgRI.gif

to this thread

shortydoo313

Established Member
met my wife in college because she was the hot red head in the red gt. She's the reason i still have the cobra. Have attempted to sell on a few occasions and she always tells me no. Hardest part is prioritizing work between the vehicles. She has her list and i have mine.

ftw

ssssnake

Established Member
My husband and I used to have a Terminator. Although I was always a car lover, he introduced me to Mustangs and muscle cars. Yes, we were both involved in cars together; car shows, car clubs. I think it's good for the family to play together. I used to call our Shelby the "other woman," with my opinion that it was cheaper than a blonde.

shortydoo313

Established Member
Why does everyone always feel the need to try and make gay jokes at someone that just laughs at them? Straight people can laugh at you too.

Y does everone one feel the need to laugh at something that wasn't a joke if you dont lke the thread im sure going on to anther one would have taken much less time thats all. 3

shortydoo313

Established Member
My husband and I used to have a Terminator. Although I was always a car lover, he introduced me to Mustangs and muscle cars. Yes, we were both involved in cars together; car shows, car clubs. I think it's good for the family to play together. I used to call our Shelby the "other woman," with my opinion that it was cheaper than a blonde.

lol

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
I purchased my Mystichrome shortly after i got with my now girlfriend, and I can say it helps to have someone who is remotely into cars. When she found out she was pretty pissed, her ex had a 98 Cobra and wrapped it around a tree. And was not keen on being in a relationship with someone who was in a relationship with their car again. Mine is somewhat into cars but tries to pitch a fit when i dump big money in my car. the Brembos, Whipple, Wiring/Fuel redo were all arguments because of their cost. Shes also didnt come from money so its hard justifying a $8000 Procharger w/mods this month VS Reconstructing the entire backyard for the summer with a new fence and stone walkway and deck mods. But we do enjoy the Terminator. our kids think its a race car, and its a somewhat a stauts symbol. people see me in my car and then they see my gf riding around town in my car and theyre like ohhh thats his girl. Ill probably never get rid of the Mystichrome, but I might make the jump to get her into a late Shelby once the '15s come out. But yeah i wouldnt be with someone that was like ohhh hes always spending time with that stupid car. I'd be like "F#$K you , you stupid B***h! Get out here and help me!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Nope.

I dated a girl who was into cars, it was horrible. Most people are highly uneducated as to actual workings of a vehicle and what makes power, or why things do what they do.

If you claim to know how to work on cars, but cant install a cd deck (with an adapter, mind you), you dont know how to work on cars.

My current GF likes cars alot, but she doesnt claim to know what makes them fast or how they work, though im sure if she forum whored like we do she could be lethally smart when it comes to the inner workings of a vehicle. But thats my job.

nxhappy

Established Member
I think it's a good bond to have. I enjoy working on bikes and cars. But many times I need a second hand. And that's when I yell for my wife LOL.

Mulldune

Established Member
nope , I like to have a hobby that the wife doesn't care about . I've got to have my own time to do what I enjoy, as does she

Users who are viewing this thread