Riddle me this!!!!(Car Women)

Mach828

Established Member
Wouldn't want to ever date a "car woman." Most woman appreciate a guy who is handy and find it attractive and manly. I haven't met a girl I liked who didn't think that, and if she didn't find my manly guy traits attractive then I'm probably not wasting my time on her anyways because she probably isn't my type. Agree on the perspective about having "alone time" hobbies above.

I'll take a girl with a baking hobby over a wrenching hobby any day.

Last edited:

03 deadpool

Established Member
My ex wife hates the cobra with a passion. she did not mind the fox bodies i had, but this one she cant stand. Her replacement should at least be nuetral with the cars.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
My woman only likes the Mustang because it's nicer than the truck. If I so much as do a 1/2 throttle pull in 2nd she gets upset. I'm with the other guy about wanting a more feminine woman.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
it's a lot more entertaining than a divorce thread

ooh_burn-4027.jpg

4a7191a

Established Member
My ex had a hopped up civic when we meet. It wasn't riced out but she tried. Then she got a 99 cobra and had a lot of bolt ons including 390 rear end gears. She drove the crap put of that car :). Newish gf has a corolla :/

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Mine used to own the srt8 in my sig until I bought it from her. She wants a GT500 in the future. She's into cars but doesn't pretend to know anything about them.

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Nope.

I dated a girl who was into cars, it was horrible. Most people are highly uneducated as to actual workings of a vehicle and what makes power, or why things do what they do.

If you claim to know how to work on cars, but cant install a cd deck (with an adapter, mind you), you dont know how to work on cars.

My current GF likes cars alot, but she doesnt claim to know what makes them fast or how they work, though im sure if she forum whored like we do she could be lethally smart when it comes to the inner workings of a vehicle. But thats my job.

yeah a few of the girls I have met around cars mostly just talk pure nothing and have no clue what they are saying.

My wife is the type that enjoys cars and knowing a little about them, but not in great detail. She just wants to know enough to make her sister or brother in law to shut up

it's a lot more entertaining than a divorce thread

lulz o snap

aarons04cobra

Established Member
My wife "5'2 blonde, 120 ibs" is waay into cars. We have bought a few mustangs together, and she LOVES the terminator. Is now trying to find another 4v to buy, because she said I dont let her drive mine often enough. haha. Not your typical girl though. I feel comfortable putting her behid the wheel of 600+ hp "she has a solid respect for horse power and its capabilities.

she knows her stuff pretty well though "no mechanical experience at all before we where married". all it took was putting her mind to it, now she can do all the basic maintenance on any of our toys. And with a little guidance, she can do pretty much anything she needs.

Came home a few days ago to her having her street bike in the living room with all the fairings and tank taken off. Thats maa girl!!

Last edited:

94_Vert

Established Member
My wife is somewhat into cars. She changes the oil and other small stuff on her vehicle, and loves riding in the mustang. I think it would be hard to be with someone who doesn't enjoy cars if its something you like.

Users who are viewing this thread