Rim Input?

josh_marotte

Established Member
So I've been thinking about rims as part of my first mods to the Lightning (as well as some other body mods to start).

Has anyone ever matched white rims with SB? I've been seeing a lot of black or chrome with Sonic Blue, but no white! Not even in the SB pic forum.

I'm going to be firing up photoshop soon, unless someone has a pic they can post...

Opinions?

I was thinking the block-style SVT rims in white, possibly with a sonic blue pinstripe for accent. I want to keep the stock 03 rims untouched- possibly for DRs, but I want to keep all the OEM parts untouched.

99BlownVert

Established Member
So I've been thinking about rims as part of my first mods to the Lightning (as well as some other body mods to start).

Has anyone ever matched white rims with SB? I've been seeing a lot of black or chrome with Sonic Blue, but no white! Not even in the SB pic forum.

I'm going to be firing up photoshop soon, unless someone has a pic they can post...

Opinions?

I was thinking the block-style SVT rims in white, possibly with a sonic blue pinstripe for accent. I want to keep the stock 03 rims untouched- possibly for DRs, but I want to keep all the OEM parts untouched.

Well I have a set of 01 02 Lightning wheels at the powdercoater right now getting done completely white inside and out. I have a white truck but you will at least be able to see how those wheels look white, I should have pics next week sometime :burnout:

hpbean

Established Member
I haven't seen white on sonic blue. But I have seen dark gray colored stockers on sonic blue and it looked really good

jhager172

Established Member
i think chrome always looks best on SB. IMO white would be cool to see. if u do post pics of it.

Users who are viewing this thread