Ripoffs at SVTPERFORMANCE.NET

wheelspin

Established Member
I visited back this morning from home, and see that pretty much nothing has been going on there since Friday. THey did have to go through and clean up the carnage I left. That's cool. Hope that pissed em off...Looks like they got a lot of threads with holes in them...

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
I registered over there and still can not see any posts. Have to wait for someone to "okay" me wanting to join. :shrug:

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I have tried to set up from my 2 other addys and still have not gotten a okay on both of them. It seems like all but just a couple of the forums are even open the others say no post in the last 1000 days. Looks like we are getting the best of them!! By the way good work wheelspin

wheelspin

Established Member
Looks like I aggrivated him into locking everybody out for a while. Got a couple nice really threatening emails from him too. Don't think he likes me much... heh heh.

Jerky

Sum Sum Bling Bling
Established Member
Originally posted by wheelspin
Looks like I aggrivated him into locking everybody out for a while. Got a couple nice really threatening emails from him too. Don't think he likes me much... heh heh.

That would be a funny read for all of us to enjoy . . .POST!

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
200.jpg

The worldwide sponsor of SVTP members. :-D

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
It says I do not have permission to access this page every where I click over there. Last night I could at least go to the Forum and see "no post in last 1000 days". I logout and then I can see things. Guess they banned me before I could even post. :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Users who are viewing this thread