road atlanta

JoeJ

Established Member
Kevin,

Oh yes, I would love to go. I have never been to that track. It should be a blast. Let us know how we can register for the event. I will put it on my calendar as a event not to miss. Will you be racing the Shelby Cobra or the Cobra R?

I will also be at TWS on Dec 1st and 2nd at a local Porsche event.

I am currently on an offshore drilling rig in the Gulf of Mexico. Thought I might need to pay for some more toys...lol. Man I now remember why I do not miss these drilling rigs. They are a work house. hmmm..

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by JoeJ
Kevin,

Oh yes, I would love to go. I have never been to that track. It should be a blast. Let us know how we can register for the event. I will put it on my calendar as a event not to miss. Will you be racing the Shelby Cobra or the Cobra R?

I will also be at TWS on Dec 1st and 2nd at a local Porsche event.

I am currently on an offshore drilling rig in the Gulf of Mexico. Thought I might need to pay for some more toys...lol. Man I now remember why I do not miss these drilling rigs. They are a work house. hmmm..
Joe,

first of all, I thought you said you were ... ahem... "retired"??? what the heck are you doing in the Gulf man??!!

Second, you gonna have room on that nifty trailer of yours for another R?? to go to Road Atlanta?? ;)

Man, I wish I could go, but this will be terrible timing for me, not to mention, I don't have a truck and trailer to bring the R out there?? ARGHH!!!!

1993R

Established Member
I'll be there.I only live about 13 miles from the track so my R get's alot of track time there(about 2000 miles in the last 5 years).We put my cage in starting next week.Lot's of stang things to do around here...MV Performance,Mustang Parts Specialties,Panoz plant tours....Let me know how many R owners and I will be happy to help out.:rolling:

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Re: Re: Road Atlanta

Originally posted by Andy M
Joe,

first of all, I thought you said you were ... ahem... "retired"??? what the heck are you doing in the Gulf man??!!

Second, you gonna have room on that nifty trailer of yours for another R?? to go to Road Atlanta?? ;)

Man, I wish I could go, but this will be terrible timing for me, not to mention, I don't have a truck and trailer to bring the R out there?? ARGHH!!!!

Come on Andy, I'm sure you can come up with a way to get your car there. You have all winter to come up with ideas. This could be the R Southern RA meet. Ya gotta be there.

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by 1993R
I'll be there.I only live about 13 miles from the track so my R get's alot of track time there(about 2000 miles in the last 5 years).We put my cage in starting next week.Lot's of stang things to do around here...MV Performance,Mustang Parts Specialties,Panoz plant tours....Let me know how many R owners and I will be happy to help out.:rolling:

Hey, that's great. I would love to do the Panoz tour but I'm not sure when there will be time. I'll take track time over tour time anyday. :D

kevin

Originally posted by Dean99CobraV

Hey, that's great. I would love to do the Panoz tour but I'm not sure when there will be time. I'll take track time over tour time anyday. :D

ditto what dean said on the track time.

mustangmad

Established Member
I am there! I've been there several times but never as a driver. An awesome track, beautiful country roads too! The Panoz tour would be great but not at the expense of track time. Maybe an evening or the Thursday before or Monday after?

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by mustangmad
I am there! I've been there several times but never as a driver. An awesome track, beautiful country roads too! The Panoz tour would be great but not at the expense of track time. Maybe an evening or the Thursday before or Monday after?

Hi Dean,
It's great that you are going. I've talked to you several times through the SCMC mailing list. Finally the Deans will get to meet.
See ya there.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: Re: Road Atlanta

Originally posted by Dean99CobraV

Hi Dean,
It's great that you are going. I've talked to you several times through the SCMC mailing list. Finally the Deans will get to meet.
See ya there.

Oh Oh, two Dean s's. We may have out hands full down there. LOL

Andy M

Established Member
Just one more Dean and it would be like the "Darrell" brothers from the old Newhart show... for those of us who are old enough to remember, right Kevin and Joe??

"I'm Dean, this is my brother Dean, and my other brother Dean!"

hehe.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread