road atlanta

kevin

Originally posted by Andy M
Just one more Dean and it would be like the "Darrell" brothers from the old Newhart show... for those of us who are old enough to remember, right Kevin and Joe??

"I'm Dean, this is my brother Dean, and my other brother Dean!"

hehe.... :D

most excellent word picture.

i very much like!!!!!!

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
Just one more Dean and it would be like the "Darrell" brothers from the old Newhart show... for those of us who are old enough to remember, right Kevin and Joe??

"I'm Dean, this is my brother Dean, and my other brother Dean!"

hehe.... :D

Now why did you have to bring age into it? I am not very old and remember exactly what you are referring to.

Now Kevin talking about the Marx brothers, that ages a person!!!!:dw:

Last edited:

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R

Now why did you have to bring age into it? I am not very old and remember exactly what you are referring to.

Now Kevin talking about the Marx brothers, that ages a person!!!!:dw:

LOL, yep I remember that too. I guess I'm just getting old but not quite as old as my other brother Dean. :D

Now I have seen a few reruns of the Marx Brothers. Kevin you may look a little like harpo, you sure don't sound like him. :D

kevin

Originally posted by Dean99CobraV

LOL, yep I remember that too. I guess I'm just getting old but not quite as old as my other brother Dean. :D

Now I have seen a few reruns of the Marx Brothers. Kevin you may look a little like harpo, you sure don't sound like him. :D

if harpo would ever have talked - i would have been him:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread