Road rage incident

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
This happened near me on a very busy freeway. I'm actually surprised at how empty the freeway looked when this happened as 6am is mid rush hour. Motorcycle nearly got creamed.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-road-rage-motorcycle-crash-20170622-story.html

They are looking for the motorcycle rider, which they probably wont. If he comes forward to press charges against the driver of the car, he could face charges of fleeing the scene of an accident himself. I think the DA can charge the driver of the car with attempted murder or something without him though.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Crazy indeed. The motorcyclist was a douche for kicking the car but the car was over the top for trying to run the bike over after the fact. Definitely attempted murder.

Hope they prosecute the car driver and put him away for a long time. The motorcyclist should see a little jail time himself.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Wow. That escalated quickly.
Honestly if you look around, the world is full of idiots. The only thing you can do, is sit back and let it roll off your shoulder... and carry concealed, gotta be prepared!

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Sentra guy must have done something to piss off biker.

Bike guy is crazy for kicking a car, he was very lucky the car didnt pin him to the center divide.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Crazy indeed. The motorcyclist was a douche for kicking the car but the car was over the top for trying to run the bike over after the fact. Definitely attempted murder.

Hope they prosecute the car driver and put him away for a long time. The motorcyclist should see a little jail time himself.

Scuttle butt is the car crossed over double yellow and almost hit the biker before video started rolling. If that's the case then I don't blame the biker, though I probably would have gone for knocking a mirror off in lieu of the kick.

TK Doom

Established Member
Just 2 days ago on the 5 south in the morning, i was doing my normal 75 on cruise control, some motorcycle blew by probably doing 85 or 90 and hit my mirror. Luckily my Fusion has moveable mirrors like my Cobra, or there might have been an accident.

The mirror wasn't damaged. I did call 911 and report the guy though.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Holy crap that was crazy!

Biker is lucky to be alive with how that asshole car driver acted.

Damn

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Regardless of what the biker did, the driver of the car is a roid raging a-hole to freaking swerve at a motorcycle at freeway speeds to try and make him crash. The punishment doesn't fit the crime.

josephcostello

Established Member
They should both go to jail.

I know someone who got into a road rage incident with another guy and they starting swinging at each other on the side of the highway- they ended up being cell mates. Both agreed they were both wrong and were able to talk through it after they lost some steam. But it sure takes nuts to be on a bike and kick a car that could take you out very very easily. Road rage is so stupid

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I just want to know what they'll be charging the Sentra driver with. Cross double yellow, intentionally swerve into motorcyclist.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Sentra guy must have done something to piss off biker.

Bike guy is crazy for kicking a car, he was very lucky the car didnt pin him to the center divide.

I see videos of that stuff all the time and it BOGGLES MY MIND that the bike thinks a great idea is to "kick the car". Back off, call the cops, and live to tell the tale.

There was another story down in SD a couple of years ago where some road ragers went at it and the biker died over it.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Just 2 days ago on the 5 south in the morning, i was doing my normal 75 on cruise control, some motorcycle blew by probably doing 85 or 90 and hit my mirror. Luckily my Fusion has moveable mirrors like my Cobra, or there might have been an accident.

The mirror wasn't damaged. I did call 911 and report the guy though.
How do you like the Fusion Sport?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Where does its show they crossed the double? or are you assuming ?
03Sssnake said according to "scuttlebutt" which means "rumor or gossip". Not a reported fact.

Both drivers deserve some jail time. And let's not forget that their foolishness caused an innocent bystander to flip his vehicle. Fortunately he wasn't injured, but his vehicle was. IMO these two drivers should be required to pay for his repair, rather than it be the insurance company (which contributes to rate increases over time). JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread